Browse by Collection: UCSD Research Data Collections
View current collections below. Click an image or link for a full description.
- The dataset contains elevation rasters and gravel/cobble locations (North American Datum of 1983 (NAD 83), North American Vertical Datum of 1988 (NAVD 88)).
- Creation Date: 2018 to 2019
Data from: The influence of a cross-reef channel on the wave-driven setup and circulation at Ipan, Guam
- Currents, waves and water level observations from a shallow and wide shore-attached fringing reef at Ipan, Guam collected over a seven-week study period.
- Creation Date: 2011 to 2012,
Atmospheric Aerosol Submicron Particle Composition including Organic Functional Group Concentrations at Arctic Locations
- This collection includes separate data sets of atmospheric aerosol submicron particle composition that include organic functional group concentrations at locations within the Arctic.
- Creation Date: 2008 to present
- In situ wave observations and WaveWatch III model output for Ardhuin et al. (2020).
- Creation Date: 2018-05 to 2018-07,
- This collection of materials managed by the EarthCube Coordination Office includes organizational and governance documents, white papers, presentations, reports, and event proceedings produced by EarthCube leaders, staff, and committee members.
- Creation Date: 2011 - present
Data from: Interannual variations in meltwater input to the Southern Ocean from Antarctic ice shelves
- Height changes and basal melt rates of Antarctic ice shelves from satellite remote sensing, 1994–2018.
- Creation Date: 1994–2018,
Data from: Towards Implementing AI Post-processing in Weather and Climate: Proposed Actions from the Oxford 2019 Workshop
- We present an open-access experimental testbed database of clean weather and climate data on which traditional methods have been implemented, in order to set benchmarking points for the rapid development of new machine learning methods.
- Creation Date: 2018-2020,
The Atmospheric River-CONNected objECT (AR-CONNECT) algorithm applied to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Modern-Era Retrospective Analysis for Research and Applications, Version 2 (MERRA V2) - 1983 to 2016
- The Atmospheric River-CONNected objECT (CONNECT) algorithm is applied to global Integrated Water Vapor Transport (IVT) data from the NASA MERRA-2 reanalysis product for the period 1983 to 2016.
- Creation Date: 2019-2020
- Transient Rip-currents (TRCs) are an important coastal phenomenon, driving cross-shore surf-zone and inner-shelf exchange. Archived herein are idealized numerical simulation output used to evaluate TRC effects on the stratified inner-shelf.
- Creation Date: 2019 - 2020
- A study of the DNA repair response to laser-induced DNA damage in selected mitotic chromosomes.
- Creation Date: 2010 - 2019
Flat Panel Impact and Residual Strength Testing and Characterization by Ultrasonic and X-Ray Computed Tomography Non-Destructive Evaluation
- Flat composite panel impacts and residual strength testing. Impact damage characterized by X-ray computed tomography and ultrasonic scanning and residual strength testing characterized by digital image correlation.
- Creation Date: 2017-07 to 2017-09
- Video and audio recordings of virtual reality concerto, mixed reality minuet, and augmented reality rock performances from a concert that presented Extended Reality (XR) musical instrument research.
- Creation Date: 2020-01 - 2020-02, 2020-02-29
Data from: Influence of Carbene and Phosphine Ligands on the Catalytic Activity of Gold Complexes in the Hydroamination and Hydrohydrazination of Alkynes
- Several carbene structures and reaction intermediates for the Au catalyzed hydroamination of alkynes were calculated with Density Functional Theory Methods.
- Creation Date: 2019 - 2020,
Hydrographic Doppler Sonar System (HDSS): Acoustic ocean current profiling data from the R/V Revelle
- The Hydrographic Doppler Sonar System on the R/V Revelle provides profiles of absolute ocean current and acoustic scattering strength in support of scientific operations with 50kHz & 140kHz sonars capable of sampling between 20m and 700–1100m and between 20m and 150–350m, respectively.
- Creation Date: 2006 - 2017
- This data details the discovery and analysis of superconducting material in two meteorites. These are the first superconducting materials found in extraterrestrial samples and the superconducting phases are characterized as alloys of lead, tin and indium.
- Creation Date: 2016 - 2019
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory’s Data Science Institute shares some of LLNL’s challenging and unique data sets with the larger data science community through its Open Data Initiative.
- Creation Date: July 2015
Data from: Contrasting Local and Long-Range-Transported Warm Ice-Nucleating Particles During an Atmospheric River in Coastal California, USA
- Data, modeling results and analyses supporting research into meteorology and ice nucleating particles.
- Creation Date: 2016-03-05 to 2018-05-01
Data from: Trade-offs in motivating volunteer effort: Experimental evidence on voluntary contributions to science
- Data used in the analysis reported in "Trade-offs in motivating volunteer effort: Experimental evidence on voluntary contributions to science" (Lyons & Zhang, 2019).
- Creation Date: 2017-06 - 2017-08
MITgcm 3-daily global sea surface temperature, ocean currents, nitrate and phytoplankton biomass (1992 - 2016)
- 3-daily averaged sea surface temperature, ocean currents (u, v), nitrate and phytoplankton biomass for the 35 types in the top 10m of the model. Model output has been interpolated from the natural grid onto 1/5th degree resolution.
- Creation Date: May 2016
- Beach elevations were surveyed quarterly between January 2008 and July 2018 on cross-shore transects from the back beach to about 8 m water depth using GPS equipped vehicles.
- Creation Date: 2008 - 2018