Browse by Collection: UCSD Research Data Collections
View current collections below. Click an image or link for a full description.
- A collection of earth scientists' descriptions of their cyberinfrastructure needs, developed for the NSF EarthCube program.
- Creation Date: 2015-05-01 to 2016-09-01,
- A regional coupled ocean–atmosphere model (based on MITgm, WRF, and ESMF) to study air--sea feedbacks.
- Creation Date: 2019
- This collection contains the molecular dynamics trajectories and analysis scripts used in the paper “Structural basis for ligand modulation of the CCR2 conformational landscape”.
- Creation Date: 2017-2018
- Airborne lidar datasets collected on 6-October-2015 and 22-March-2016, and processed into 1-m resolution digital elevation models.
- Creation Date: 2015-2016
- A 95.5 day long record of earth strain collected on the seafloor 95 km offshore Oregon was collected (ocean depth was 1910 m). The instrument used was a 200-m-long optical fiber cable, stretched between two anchors in an east-west line.
- Creation Date: 2015-10-24 to 2016-01-27
- This collection shows bee behaviors and methods used to study bee behaviors.
- Creation Date: 2005-2014
- This collection of documents provides teaching exercises and information for instructors of students ranging from junior high school through college.
- Creation Date: 2005-2013
- The datasets in this collection are used for analyses on relationships between different ecosystems, as well as humans and the habitats surrounding us, to elucidate the impact that anthropogenic activities have on the environment.
- Creation Date: 2014 to 2016
- This collection contains robust, high-quality scientific information related to Mexico-specific ocean fisheries and their relationship to marine reserves, coastal and marine ecosystems, and climate change. It also contains datasets with information on fishing activities collected with the participation of local fishermen.
- Creation Date: 1950-01-01 to 2014-08-01,
- This project was the result of an ongoing effort by the Laboratory for Computational Astrophysics, leading to development of the Enzo simulation software capable of a seven-level adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) cosmology simulation.
- Creation Date: 2005-2012
Data from: 'Whale Wave': shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks
- This collection contains the data, R programming files, and detailed protocols for various aspects of analysis for the publication: Keen et al. 2016. "Whale Wave": shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks.
- Creation Date: 2005 - 2015,
Data from: Allostery through the Computational Microscope: cAMP Activation of a Canonical Signalling Domain
- This collection contains the molecular dynamics trajectories scripts and models used in the paper “Allostery through the computational microscope: cAMP activation of a canonical signalling domain”.
- Creation Date: 2014-08-24
- Molecular dynamics input files, trajectories and analysis scripts used in the paper "Electrostatic interactions as mediators in the allosteric network of PKA RIalpha".
- Creation Date: 2015-09-15,
Data from: Multiscale Estimation of Binding Kinetics Using Brownian Dynamics, Molecular Dynamics and Milestoning
- The kinetic rate constants of four biochemically relevant ligand-receptor systems were estimated and described in a publication. This collection includes input files, output files, trajectories, and statistics associated with the study.
- Creation Date: 2013-2015
- Dataset contains data by country for about 150 countries on GDP per capita, employment share in agriculture, value added share in agriculture, agricultural productivity gap, average hours worked, years of schooling, and human capital.
- Creation Date: 1988-2011,
Data from: Urbanization-induced habitat fragmentation erodes multiple components of temporal diversity in a Southern California native bee assemblage
- A dataset of bees and plants in coastal sage scrub reserves and habitat fragments in coastal San Diego County, collected by PhD student Keng-Lou James Hung in 2011 and 2012.
- Creation Date: 2011-04-12 to 2012-08-13
The CONNected objeECT, or CONNECT algorithm applied to National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Modern-Era Retrospective Analysis for Research and Applications, Version 2 (MERRA V2) - Integrated Water Vapor from 1980 to 2016
- The CONNected objECT (CONNECT) algorithm is applied to global Integrated Water Vapor Transport (IVT) data from the NASA’s Modern-Era Retrospective Analysis for Research and Applications – Version 2 reanalysis product for the period 1980 to 2016.
- Creation Date: 2016
- Full-surround 3-D images make up this collection of original and rendered composite images called CAVEcams which are very high-resolution images for both left and right eye, normally viewed in virtual reality systems, either CAVEs or HMDs.
- Creation Date: 2009 - present,
- To study how cellular traits produce population phenotypes, we built living vector fields from single-cell timecourses of the proteins Gal3p and Gal1p as yeast switched to galactose from other nutrients. This collection has data and analysis codes.
- Creation Date: 2015-2016,
- Analysis of approximately 1.25 million Jupyter Notebooks downloaded from public repositories on GitHub in July 2017.
- Creation Date: July 2017