UC San Diego Library Home Page
Overnight Study (Geisel Floors 1 & 2)
Special Collections & Archives
Our latest issue of Explore magazine is now available online
Read the latest issue of the Library's signature publication, Explore magazine.
Geisel Library Service Updates for Winter Quarter 2023
Welcome to Winter Quarter, Tritons! We have some key updates to our renovated spaces at Geisel Library. Check them out!
Holocaust Living History Workshop Series Continues in 2023
The series continues with new events that underscore this year’s theme, “Rethinking Genocide: Fascism, Exploitation and the Holocaust.”
Blacktronika: Afrofuturism in Electronic Music
Opening February 7, this exhibit celebrates the course Blacktronika: Afrofuturism in Electronic Music, which was created by King James Britt.
Still Shaping A Library Now on Display at Geisel Library
Located in the new gallery at Geisel Library, this exhibition is the sequel to Fall 2022’s Shaping A Library.
- UC-Wide Love Data Week Continues in 2023
- Holocaust Living History Workshop Series Continues at UC San Diego in 2023
- Campuswide Access to the Financial Times is Now Available
- Geisel Library Service Updates for Winter Quarter 2023
Events & Exhibits
- Feb 13, 2023 - 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmOnline Event
- Feb 14, 2023 - 11:00 am - 12:00 pmOnline Event
- Feb 15, 2023 - 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmGeisel Library, Seuss Room
Support the Library
Whether knowledge rests on a printed page or comes to life on a computer, the UC San Diego Library is the premier resource for our voracious community of changemakers. With your philanthropic support of the Library—which contributes to the Campaign for UC San Diego—you can inspire great faculty and student minds by helping us deliver digital resources that support the university’s world-class research and instruction.GIVE TODAY