Browse by Collection: UCSD Research Data Collections
View current collections below. Click an image or link for a full description.
- Analysis of approximately 1.25 million Jupyter Notebooks downloaded from public repositories on GitHub in July 2017.
- Creation Date: July 2017
- Files relevant to the 2016 archaeological excavations of the site Kastrouli, Greece including artifact, photography, geospatial, and other data.
- Creation Date: July 20 – August 3, 2016,
- This collection contains the code, data, and output files associated with the article indicated herein.
- Creation Date: 2012,
Data from: Carbon and Oxygen Isotopic Fractionation in the Products of Low-Temperature VUV Photodissociation of Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon and oxygen isotopic fractionation during photodissociation by VUV photons. This Matlab based model only calculates the isotope effect in the self-shielding process and not by any other means (e.g., predissociation). Data files are included.
- Creation Date: 2016-2018
Data from: Is the Mediterranean the New Rio Grande? U.S. and E.U. Immigration Pressures in the Long Run
- This project uses a gravity-style model to project bilateral migration flows for the next 40 years. It shows that Europe—unlike the US—will face substantial, demographically driven migration pressures from across the Mediterranean for decades to come.
- Creation Date: 2016-01-01 to 2016-05-31
The CONNected objeECT, or CONNECT algorithm applied to National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Modern-Era Retrospective Analysis for Research and Applications, Version 2 (MERRA V2) - Integrated Water Vapor from 1980 to 2016
- The CONNected objECT (CONNECT) algorithm is applied to global Integrated Water Vapor Transport (IVT) data from the NASA’s Modern-Era Retrospective Analysis for Research and Applications – Version 2 reanalysis product for the period 1980 to 2016.
- Creation Date: 2016
Organic and Elemental Composition of Submicron Aerosol Particles during AWARE at McMurdo Station, Antarctica
- Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopic analysis of organic functional groups and X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) of elements in submicron particles at McMurdo Station, Antarctica.
- Creation Date: 29 Nov 2015 to 19 Dec 2016
Aerosol Particle Chemical and Physical Measurements on the 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 North Atlantic Aerosols and Marine Ecosystems Study (NAAMES) Research Cruises
- Size distributions, organic functional groups, and non-refractory and single particle composition of North Atlantic marine aerosol particles
- Creation Date: 2015-11-06 to 2015-11-30; 2016-05-11 to 2016-06-05; 2017-08-30 to 2017-09-24
- Molecular dynamics input files, trajectories and analysis scripts used in the paper "Electrostatic interactions as mediators in the allosteric network of PKA RIalpha".
- Creation Date: 2015-09-15,
- Data from a Self-Calibrating Pressure Recorder (SCPR) deployed at Axial Seamount from 2013 to 2015. This is seafloor height change (cm), converted from pressure (kPa), corrected for ocean tides and pressure gauge drift.
- Creation Date: 2015-08-25,
- This database represents an ongoing survey to document all the bee species that occur within the bounds of San Diego County. As this project is still ongoing, the database will be updated periodically with additions and/or corrections.
- Creation Date: July 2015
- To study how cellular traits produce population phenotypes, we built living vector fields from single-cell timecourses of the proteins Gal3p and Gal1p as yeast switched to galactose from other nutrients. This collection has data and analysis codes.
- Creation Date: 2015-2016,
Data from: Episodic Southern Ocean heat loss and its mixed layer impacts revealed by the furthest south multi-year surface flux mooring
- This dataset contains Quality Controlled daily mean air-sea heat flux estimates from the NSF Ocean Observatories Initiative Southern Ocean mooring site for the period 2015 to 2017, as used in the analysis of Ogle et al. 2018 (doi:10.1029/2017GL076909)
- Creation Date: 2015-2017
- Non-refractory aerosol particle and refractory black carbon mass concentrations, size distributions, and coatings along with single particle compositions and organic aerosol functional groups in Fresno and Fontana.
- Creation Date: 19 Dec 2014 to 13 Jan 2015 (Fresno); 04 to 28 July 2015 (Fontana)
Stack Gas and Plume Aerosol Measurements from Renewable Diesel and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel in At-Sea Operation of Research Vessel Robert Gordon Sproul
- Gas and particle emissions from the R/V Sproul were measured in September 2014 and 2015 using two sets of real-time instruments, with gas analyzers sampling directly from the stack and particle instruments intercepting the “fresh” plume, directly after emission into the atmosphere.
- Creation Date: 2014-09-29 to 2015-12-05
Data from: Allostery through the Computational Microscope: cAMP Activation of a Canonical Signalling Domain
- This collection contains the molecular dynamics trajectories scripts and models used in the paper “Allostery through the computational microscope: cAMP activation of a canonical signalling domain”.
- Creation Date: 2014-08-24
Ambient and Sea Sweep Generated Aerosol Measurements in the North Atlantic in May-June 2014 during WACS2 (Western Atlantic Climate Study 2)
- Measurements of ambient and seawater generated marine aerosol particle chemical and physical properties in the North Atlantic in May-June 2014.
- Creation Date: 20 May 2014 to 05 June 2014
- Biogeochemical profiling floats in the Southern Ocean deployed by the SOCCOM program.
- Creation Date: 27 March 2014 - present
- Public records associated with most of the local tax measures put before California voters between 1986 and 2012, including excerpts from official voter information guides and sample ballots, and proposed ordinance text, where available.
- Creation Date: 2014-2016,
- The dataset contains simulations of water vapor transport from 22 CMIP5 models including the historical, RCP4.5, and RCP8.5 runs.
- Creation Date: 2014-2015