Browse by Collection: UCSD Research Data Collections
View current collections below. Click an image or link for a full description.
Organic and Elemental Composition of Submicron Aerosol Particles during AWARE at McMurdo Station, Antarctica
- Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopic analysis of organic functional groups and X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) of elements in submicron particles at McMurdo Station, Antarctica.
- Creation Date: 29 Nov 2015 to 19 Dec 2016
- Data here describe the interactions between plants and putative pollinators in large natural reserves (area > 500 ha; n = 6) and small habitat fragments (area < 60 ha; n = 6) of coastal sage scrub habitat.
- Creation Date: 2015-2016
- This collection contains measurements of atmospheric CO2 concentration and isotopic abundances at an array of stations, from the Arctic to Antarctica.
- Creation Date: 1957 - present
- This collection contains measurements of atmospheric O2/N2 and CO2 concentration abundances at an array of stations, from the Arctic to Antarctica.
- Creation Date: 1989 - present
- Biogeochemical profiling floats in the Southern Ocean deployed by the SOCCOM program.
- Creation Date: 27 March 2014 - present
Stack Gas and Plume Aerosol Measurements from Renewable Diesel and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel in At-Sea Operation of Research Vessel Robert Gordon Sproul
- Gas and particle emissions from the R/V Sproul were measured in September 2014 and 2015 using two sets of real-time instruments, with gas analyzers sampling directly from the stack and particle instruments intercepting the “fresh” plume, directly after emission into the atmosphere.
- Creation Date: 2014-09-29 to 2015-12-05
- SWellEx96 was an ocean acoustic experiment, conducted off San Diego, May 1996. It collected broadband/multitone signals between 50 and 400 Hz on horizontal, vertical, and tilted line arrays.
- Creation Date: 1996-05-10 to 1996-05-18
- Data associated with the "Bangarang Project", Eric Keen's dissertation study on the foraging ecology of whales in the Kitimat Fjord System, British Columbia.
- Creation Date: May 2013 - September 2015
- The WHEL Study was a multisite, randomized, controlled trial of the effectiveness of a high-vegetable, low-fat diet in reducing additional breast cancer events and early death in women with early-stage invasive breast cancer.
- Creation Date: 1995 to 2006,
- Public records associated with most of the local tax measures put before California voters between 1986 and 2012, including excerpts from official voter information guides and sample ballots, and proposed ordinance text, where available.
- Creation Date: 2014-2016,
- Single Particle Soot Photometer (SP2) measurements of aerosol refractory black carbon (BC) content for individual particles and Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopic analysis of organic functional groups of submicron particles at Parque Morelos during Cal-Mex 2010 from 15 May to 30 June.
- Creation Date: 2010-05-15 to 2010-06-30
- Data from a Self-Calibrating Pressure Recorder (SCPR) deployed at Axial Seamount from 2013 to 2015. This is seafloor height change (cm), converted from pressure (kPa), corrected for ocean tides and pressure gauge drift.
- Creation Date: 2015-08-25,
- This collection contains databases from regular surveys conducted to track annual changes in the structure, function, and health of marine ecosystems, as well as organisms like fishes and invertebrates at numerous island and coastal sites.
- Creation Date: 1998 to 2015,
- A growing archive of sea-floor samples and associated data supporting a diverse variety of scientific research.
- Creation Date: 1950-2006