Browse by Collection: UCSD Research Data Collections
View current collections below. Click an image or link for a full description.
- A growing archive of sea-floor samples and associated data supporting a diverse variety of scientific research.
- Creation Date: 1950-2006
- Biogeochemical profiling floats in the Southern Ocean deployed by the SOCCOM program.
- Creation Date: 27 March 2014 - present
Stack Gas and Plume Aerosol Measurements from Renewable Diesel and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel in At-Sea Operation of Research Vessel Robert Gordon Sproul
- Gas and particle emissions from the R/V Sproul were measured in September 2014 and 2015 using two sets of real-time instruments, with gas analyzers sampling directly from the stack and particle instruments intercepting the “fresh” plume, directly after emission into the atmosphere.
- Creation Date: 2014-09-29 to 2015-12-05
- SWellEx96 was an ocean acoustic experiment, conducted off San Diego, May 1996. It collected broadband/multitone signals between 50 and 400 Hz on horizontal, vertical, and tilted line arrays.
- Creation Date: 1996-05-10 to 1996-05-18
- This collection of documents provides teaching exercises and information for instructors of students ranging from junior high school through college.
- Creation Date: 2005-2013
- Data associated with the "Bangarang Project", Eric Keen's dissertation study on the foraging ecology of whales in the Kitimat Fjord System, British Columbia.
- Creation Date: May 2013 - September 2015
- The WHEL Study was a multisite, randomized, controlled trial of the effectiveness of a high-vegetable, low-fat diet in reducing additional breast cancer events and early death in women with early-stage invasive breast cancer.
- Creation Date: 1995 to 2006,