Browse by Collection: UCSD Research Data Collections
View current collections below. Click an image or link for a full description.
Data from: Allostery through the Computational Microscope: cAMP Activation of a Canonical Signalling Domain
- This collection contains the molecular dynamics trajectories scripts and models used in the paper “Allostery through the computational microscope: cAMP activation of a canonical signalling domain”.
- Creation Date: 2014-08-24
Data from: Carbon and Oxygen Isotopic Fractionation in the Products of Low-Temperature VUV Photodissociation of Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon and oxygen isotopic fractionation during photodissociation by VUV photons. This Matlab based model only calculates the isotope effect in the self-shielding process and not by any other means (e.g., predissociation). Data files are included.
- Creation Date: 2016-2018
Data from: Carbonic Anhydrases, EPF2 and a Novel Protease Mediate CO2 Control of Stomatal Development
- RNA-Seq experiments analyzing the Arabidopsis response to low and elevated carbon dioxide growing conditions were conducted to capture early signaling events as seedlings were adapting to stress.
- Creation Date: 2012-2013
- The dataset contains simulations of water vapor transport from 22 CMIP5 models including the historical, RCP4.5, and RCP8.5 runs.
- Creation Date: 2014-2015
- This project uses an original dataset of field commanders in post-civil war Tajikistan to show that warlords from the victorious faction were as likely to be purged from the ruling coalition in a given year as warlords from the defeated faction.
- Creation Date: 2012
Data From: Continuous Evaluation of Ligand Protein Predictions: A Weekly Community Challenge for Drug Docking
- All structures and RMSDs used in Continuous Evaluation of Ligand Protein Predictions: A Weekly Community Challenge for Drug Docking are provided here.
- Creation Date: 2017-2018
- Data from a Self-Calibrating Pressure Recorder (SCPR) deployed at Axial Seamount from 2013 to 2015. This is seafloor height change (cm), converted from pressure (kPa), corrected for ocean tides and pressure gauge drift.
- Creation Date: 2015-08-25,
- Molecular dynamics input files, trajectories and analysis scripts used in the paper "Electrostatic interactions as mediators in the allosteric network of PKA RIalpha".
- Creation Date: 2015-09-15,
Data from: Episodic Southern Ocean heat loss and its mixed layer impacts revealed by the furthest south multi-year surface flux mooring
- This dataset contains Quality Controlled daily mean air-sea heat flux estimates from the NSF Ocean Observatories Initiative Southern Ocean mooring site for the period 2015 to 2017, as used in the analysis of Ogle et al. 2018 (doi:10.1029/2017GL076909)
- Creation Date: 2015-2017
- Analysis of approximately 1.25 million Jupyter Notebooks downloaded from public repositories on GitHub in July 2017.
- Creation Date: July 2017
Data from: Immersive Visualization and Curation of Archaeological Heritage Data: Çatalhöyük and the Dig@IT App
- The purpose of this collection is to curate online all the 3D models and related metadata representing the three-dimensional stratigraphy of Çatalhöyük Building 89 as they are disseminated through the open source virtual reality application Dig@IT.
- Creation Date: 2011-2015,
Data from: Increasing STEM Undergraduate Participation in Innovative Activities: Field Experimental Evidence
- Measures of performance on an innovation contest by whether or not participants receive randomized encouragement, and whether participants self-selected into the contest or joined after receiving a monetary inducement for doing so.
- Creation Date: 2017-01 to 2017-07
Data from: Is the Mediterranean the New Rio Grande? U.S. and E.U. Immigration Pressures in the Long Run
- This project uses a gravity-style model to project bilateral migration flows for the next 40 years. It shows that Europe—unlike the US—will face substantial, demographically driven migration pressures from across the Mediterranean for decades to come.
- Creation Date: 2016-01-01 to 2016-05-31
Data from: Latent profile analysis of objectively measured sleep, physical activity, and sedentary time and associations with health in adult women
- This dataset represents the analysis variables for a group of 372 women collected at 4 different sites across the United States, including sleep quality, physical activity and sedentary behaviors.
- Creation Date: 2012-10-10 to 2014-01-13
- A 95.5 day long record of earth strain collected on the seafloor 95 km offshore Oregon was collected (ocean depth was 1910 m). The instrument used was a 200-m-long optical fiber cable, stretched between two anchors in an east-west line.
- Creation Date: 2015-10-24 to 2016-01-27
Data from: Multiscale Estimation of Binding Kinetics Using Brownian Dynamics, Molecular Dynamics and Milestoning
- The kinetic rate constants of four biochemically relevant ligand-receptor systems were estimated and described in a publication. This collection includes input files, output files, trajectories, and statistics associated with the study.
- Creation Date: 2013-2015
- Creation Date: 2017-2018
Data from: Seasonal cycle and annual reversal of the Somali Current in an eddy-resolving global ocean model
- The dataset includes a subset of model output from a global 0.1-deg CORE-II forced POP simulation near the region of the Arabian Sea, supporting the Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans article with the same name.
- Creation Date: 2005-2009
- Airborne lidar datasets collected on 6-October-2015 and 22-March-2016, and processed into 1-m resolution digital elevation models.
- Creation Date: 2015-2016
Data from: Spatial Analysis and Heritage Conservation: Leveraging 3-D Data and GIS for Monitoring Çatalhöyük Earthen Architecture
- This collection includes the remote sensing dataset recorded at Çatalhöyük, Turkey, between 2012-2017. The deterioration of earthen architecture through time was assessed by comparing these 3-D data and with geo spatial methods.
- Creation Date: 2012-2017,