Browse by Collection: UCSD Research Data Collections
View current collections below. Click an image or link for a full description.
- A collection of archaeological artifacts and data for the excavation of the Khirbat en-Nahas site, and exploration of Iron Age state formation in southern Jordan.
- Creation Date: 2002-2009
- Files relevant to the 2016 archaeological excavations of the site Kastrouli, Greece including artifact, photography, geospatial, and other data.
- Creation Date: July 20 – August 3, 2016,
Aerosol and Cloud Observations in La Jolla, CA, in May-June 2011 during SOLEDAD (Stratocumulus Observations of Los-Angeles Emissions Derived Aerosol-Droplets)
- Measurements of polluted marine aerosol and cloud droplet chemical and physical properties at Mt. Soledad and Scripps Pier in La Jolla, California.
- Creation Date: 01 May 2012 to 18 June 2012
- Non-refractory aerosol particle and refractory black carbon mass concentrations, size distributions, and coatings along with single particle compositions and organic aerosol functional groups in Fresno and Fontana.
- Creation Date: 19 Dec 2014 to 13 Jan 2015 (Fresno); 04 to 28 July 2015 (Fontana)
Aerosol Particle Chemical and Physical Measurements on the 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 North Atlantic Aerosols and Marine Ecosystems Study (NAAMES) Research Cruises
- Size distributions, organic functional groups, and non-refractory and single particle composition of North Atlantic marine aerosol particles
- Creation Date: 2015-11-06 to 2015-11-30; 2016-05-11 to 2016-06-05; 2017-08-30 to 2017-09-24
Ambient and Sea Sweep Generated Aerosol Measurements in the North Atlantic in May-June 2014 during WACS2 (Western Atlantic Climate Study 2)
- Measurements of ambient and seawater generated marine aerosol particle chemical and physical properties in the North Atlantic in May-June 2014.
- Creation Date: 20 May 2014 to 05 June 2014
- This database represents an ongoing survey to document all the bee species that occur within the bounds of San Diego County. As this project is still ongoing, the database will be updated periodically with additions and/or corrections.
- Creation Date: July 2015
- This is a voluminous data set containing acoustic and trawl data collected on CalCOFI (California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations) cruises.
- Creation Date: 2009 to 2015
- Non-calibrated multi-frequency acoustic fisheries data (.raw files) collected aboard RV Sally Ride on the November 2017 CalCOFI (California Cooperative Fisheries Investigations) cruise
- Creation Date: 2017-11-09 to 2017-11-24
- The objective of this survey was to collect statewide data on tobacco-related behaviors, knowledge of and attitudes towards smoking, and monitoring the effect of State-initiated programs on individual target populations.
- Creation Date: 2011-,
- The objective of these surveys is to collect representative statewide data on cigarette smoking behavior, attitudes towards smoking, media exposure to smoking, and use of tobacco products other than cigarettes, from populations living in California.
- Creation Date: 1990-
Carbonaceous Aerosol Particle Measurements from Southeast Atmosphere Study (SOAS) 2013 in Look Rock, Tennessee, USA
- HR-Tof-AMS submicon mass spectra for ensemable mass and single paritcles (by LS), Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopic analysis of organic functional groups of submicron particles,and size distributions at Look Rock during SOAS 2013.
- Creation Date: 1 June 2013 to 18 July 2013
- A collection of high resolution 2D, 3D and 4D data from light and electron microscopy of tissues from the nervous system and other systems.
- Creation Date: 1986 to 2012,
- A wide array of chemical, physical, and computational measurements, models, and data sets for laboratory-generated sea spray aerosols and model systems. Each item in the collection is associated with a published peer-reviewed manuscript.
- Creation Date: 2010-
- Data and documents from Scripps Institution of Oceanography research vessel expeditions from 1953-2005, including geophysical, water column, and sea surface measurements.
- Creation Date: 1953-2005
Data from: A Glimpse through Time and Space: Visualizing Social Memory and History-making at Çatalhöyük
- This collection includes 3-D models, derived 3-D renders, Unity 3D asset packages, a Win64 3-D app, and related metadata that reconstruct both spatially and temporally (4-D) the ‘Shrine’ 10 sequence at the Neolithic site of Çatalhöyük, Turkey
- Creation Date: 2017
Data from: Carbon and Oxygen Isotopic Fractionation in the Products of Low-Temperature VUV Photodissociation of Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon and oxygen isotopic fractionation during photodissociation by VUV photons. This Matlab based model only calculates the isotope effect in the self-shielding process and not by any other means (e.g., predissociation). Data files are included.
- Creation Date: 2016-2018
Data from: Carbonic Anhydrases, EPF2 and a Novel Protease Mediate CO2 Control of Stomatal Development
- RNA-Seq experiments analyzing the Arabidopsis response to low and elevated carbon dioxide growing conditions were conducted to capture early signaling events as seedlings were adapting to stress.
- Creation Date: 2012-2013
- The dataset contains simulations of water vapor transport from 22 CMIP5 models including the historical, RCP4.5, and RCP8.5 runs.
- Creation Date: 2014-2015
- This project uses an original dataset of field commanders in post-civil war Tajikistan to show that warlords from the victorious faction were as likely to be purged from the ruling coalition in a given year as warlords from the defeated faction.
- Creation Date: 2012