Browse by Collection
View current collections below. Click an image or link for a full description.
- A collection of high resolution 2D, 3D and 4D data from light and electron microscopy of tissues from the nervous system and other systems.
- Creation Date: 1986 to 2012,
- A wide array of chemical, physical, and computational measurements, models, and data sets for laboratory-generated sea spray aerosols and model systems. Each item in the collection is associated with a published peer-reviewed manuscript.
- Creation Date: 2010-
- A small collection of family papers of American painter John Gadsby Chapman, consisting mostly of letters to Chapman from colleagues and associates, and correspondence with his son, Conrad Wise Chapman, who served in the Confederate army in the Civil War.
- Creation Date: 1791-1898, bulk 1861-1865
- Photographs taken and collected by the University of California, Berkeley zoologist Charles Atwood Kofoid and his wife, Carrie Winter Kofoid. Subjects include the Kofoids; their families, friends and colleagues; travel; the 1904-1905 Albatross Expedition; and many freshwater and marine biological research stations.
- Creation Date: circa 1860-1936
- Film and color slides created for and used in a photographic documentary of early UCSD events.
- Creation Date: 1963-1967
- Propaganda posters created during the Cultural Revolution by various Chinese agencies.
- Creation Date: 1966-1989
- Materials documenting the several Cinewest production initiatives including Border Brujo, Murals off the Walls, and Mexico History and Image and others.
- Creation Date: 1969-1992
- Slides and documents contributed by members of the Committee of Concerned Asian Scholars (CCAS) friendship delegations that traveled to China in 1971 and 1972.
- Creation Date: 1971 - 1972
- CONNECT is a premier innovation company accelerator in San Diego that creates and scales great companies in the technology and life sciences sectors.
- Creation Date: 1990-
Data from: 'Whale Wave': shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks
- This collection contains the data, R programming files, and detailed protocols for various aspects of analysis for the publication: Keen et al. 2016. "Whale Wave": shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks.
- Creation Date: 2005 - 2015,
- To study how cellular traits produce population phenotypes, we built living vector fields from single-cell timecourses of the proteins Gal3p and Gal1p as yeast switched to galactose from other nutrients. This collection has data and analysis codes.
- Creation Date: 2015-2016,
Data from: Allostery through the Computational Microscope: cAMP Activation of a Canonical Signalling Domain
- This collection contains the molecular dynamics trajectories scripts and models used in the paper “Allostery through the computational microscope: cAMP activation of a canonical signalling domain”.
- Creation Date: 2014-08-24
Data from: Carbon and Oxygen Isotopic Fractionation in the Products of Low-Temperature VUV Photodissociation of Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon and oxygen isotopic fractionation during photodissociation by VUV photons. This Matlab based model only calculates the isotope effect in the self-shielding process and not by any other means (e.g., predissociation). Data files are included.
- Creation Date: 2016-2018
Data from: Carbonic Anhydrases, EPF2 and a Novel Protease Mediate CO2 Control of Stomatal Development
- RNA-Seq experiments analyzing the Arabidopsis response to low and elevated carbon dioxide growing conditions were conducted to capture early signaling events as seedlings were adapting to stress.
- Creation Date: 2012-2013
- The dataset contains simulations of water vapor transport from 22 CMIP5 models including the historical, RCP4.5, and RCP8.5 runs.
- Creation Date: 2014-2015
- This project uses an original dataset of field commanders in post-civil war Tajikistan to show that warlords from the victorious faction were as likely to be purged from the ruling coalition in a given year as warlords from the defeated faction.
- Creation Date: 2012
- Data from a Self-Calibrating Pressure Recorder (SCPR) deployed at Axial Seamount from 2013 to 2015. This is seafloor height change (cm), converted from pressure (kPa), corrected for ocean tides and pressure gauge drift.
- Creation Date: 2015-08-25,
- Molecular dynamics input files, trajectories and analysis scripts used in the paper "Electrostatic interactions as mediators in the allosteric network of PKA RIalpha".
- Creation Date: 2015-09-15,
Data from: Episodic Southern Ocean heat loss and its mixed layer impacts revealed by the furthest south multi-year surface flux mooring
- This dataset contains Quality Controlled daily mean air-sea heat flux estimates from the NSF Ocean Observatories Initiative Southern Ocean mooring site for the period 2015 to 2017, as used in the analysis of Ogle et al. 2018 (doi:10.1029/2017GL076909)
- Creation Date: 2015-2017
- Analysis of approximately 1.25 million Jupyter Notebooks downloaded from public repositories on GitHub in July 2017.
- Creation Date: July 2017