Aerosol and Cloud Observations in La Jolla, CA, in May-June 2011 during SOLEDAD (Stratocumulus Observations of Los-Angeles Emissions Derived Aerosol-Droplets)
- Measurements of polluted marine aerosol and cloud droplet chemical and physical properties at Mt. Soledad and Scripps Pier in La Jolla, California.
- Creation Date: 01 May 2012 to 18 June 2012
- Non-refractory aerosol particle and refractory black carbon mass concentrations, size distributions, and coatings along with single particle compositions and organic aerosol functional groups in Fresno and Fontana.
- Creation Date: 19 Dec 2014 to 13 Jan 2015 (Fresno); 04 to 28 July 2015 (Fontana)
Ambient and Sea Sweep Generated Aerosol Measurements in the North Atlantic in May-June 2014 during WACS2 (Western Atlantic Climate Study 2)
- Measurements of ambient and seawater generated marine aerosol particle chemical and physical properties in the North Atlantic in May-June 2014.
- Creation Date: 20 May 2014 to 05 June 2014
- Images of Baja California digitized from original photographs held by UC San Diego Library. Includes landscapes, missions, the built environment, and ranch life.
- Creation Date: 1938-1997
- Postcards depicting California, Baja California, and the Southwest, mostly from the early 1900s. Images of Tijuana, Ensenada, Balboa Park, and the California missions are well-represented in this collection.
- Creation Date: 1900-1989
- Research data sets and photographs from CalCOFI (California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations) cruises.
- Creation Date: 2009-2018
- Photographs and plans of Camp Matthews buildings after Camp Matthews closed operations.
- Creation Date: 1964-1967
Carbonaceous Aerosol Particle Measurements from Southeast Atmosphere Study (SOAS) 2013 in Look Rock, Tennessee, USA
- HR-Tof-AMS submicon mass spectra for ensemable mass and single paritcles (by LS), Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopic analysis of organic functional groups of submicron particles,and size distributions at Look Rock during SOAS 2013.
- Creation Date: 1 June 2013 to 18 July 2013
- Full-surround 3-D images make up this collection of original and rendered composite images called CAVEcams which are very high-resolution images for both left and right eye, normally viewed in virtual reality systems, either CAVEs or HMDs.
- Creation Date: 2009 - present,
- A collection of high resolution 2D, 3D and 4D data from light and electron microscopy of tissues from the nervous system and other systems.
- Creation Date: 1986 to 2012,
- Photographs taken and collected by the University of California, Berkeley zoologist Charles Atwood Kofoid and his wife, Carrie Winter Kofoid. Subjects include the Kofoids; their families, friends and colleagues; travel; the 1904-1905 Albatross Expedition; and many freshwater and marine biological research stations.
- Creation Date: circa 1860-1936
- Film and color slides created for and used in a photographic documentary of early UCSD events.
- Creation Date: 1963-1967
- Propaganda posters created during the Cultural Revolution by various Chinese agencies.
- Creation Date: 1966-1989
- Materials documenting the several Cinewest production initiatives including Border Brujo, Murals off the Walls, and Mexico History and Image and others.
- Creation Date: 1969-1992
- Slides and documents contributed by members of the Committee of Concerned Asian Scholars (CCAS) friendship delegations that traveled to China in 1971 and 1972.
- Creation Date: 1971 - 1972
- CONNECT is a premier innovation company accelerator in San Diego that creates and scales great companies in the technology and life sciences sectors.
- Creation Date: 1990-
Data from: 'Whale Wave': shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks
- This collection contains the data, R programming files, and detailed protocols for various aspects of analysis for the publication: Keen et al. 2016. "Whale Wave": shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks.
- Creation Date: 2005 - 2015,
Data from: A Glimpse through Time and Space: Visualizing Social Memory and History-making at Çatalhöyük
- This collection includes 3-D models, derived 3-D renders, Unity 3D asset packages, a Win64 3-D app, and related metadata that reconstruct both spatially and temporally (4-D) the ‘Shrine’ 10 sequence at the Neolithic site of Çatalhöyük, Turkey
- Creation Date: 2017
- Advertising artwork created by Theodor Seuss Geisel, author and illustrator known internationally as Dr. Seuss.
- Creation Date: 1920s-1950s
- The papers of Ed Fletcher a noted San Diego land developer, civic leader, and member of the California State Senate.
- Creation Date: 1870-1955, bulk 1920-1950