Browse by Collection
View current collections below. Click an image or link for a full description.
Data from: Allostery through the Computational Microscope: cAMP Activation of a Canonical Signalling Domain
- This collection contains the molecular dynamics trajectories scripts and models used in the paper “Allostery through the computational microscope: cAMP activation of a canonical signalling domain”.
- Creation Date: 2014-08-24
Data from: Carbonic Anhydrases, EPF2 and a Novel Protease Mediate CO2 Control of Stomatal Development
- RNA-Seq experiments analyzing the Arabidopsis response to low and elevated carbon dioxide growing conditions were conducted to capture early signaling events as seedlings were adapting to stress.
- Creation Date: 2012-2013
- This project uses an original dataset of field commanders in post-civil war Tajikistan to show that warlords from the victorious faction were as likely to be purged from the ruling coalition in a given year as warlords from the defeated faction.
- Creation Date: 2012,
- Data from a Self-Calibrating Pressure Recorder (SCPR) deployed at Axial Seamount from 2013 to 2015. This is seafloor height change (cm), converted from pressure (kPa), corrected for ocean tides and pressure gauge drift.
- Creation Date: 2015-08-25
- Molecular dynamics input files, trajectories and analysis scripts used in the paper "Electrostatic interactions as mediators in the allosteric network of PKA RIalpha".
- Creation Date: 2015-09-15
Data from: Is the Mediterranean the New Rio Grande? U.S. and E.U. Immigration Pressures in the Long Run
- This project uses a gravity-style model to project bilateral migration flows for the next 40 years. It shows that Europe—unlike the US—will face substantial, demographically driven migration pressures from across the Mediterranean for decades to come.
- Creation Date: 2016-01-01 to 2016-05-31,
Data from: Multiscale Estimation of Binding Kinetics Using Brownian Dynamics, Molecular Dynamics and Milestoning
- The kinetic rate constants of four biochemically relevant ligand-receptor systems were estimated and described in a publication. This collection includes input files, output files, trajectories, and statistics associated with the study.
- Creation Date: 2013-2015
- Dataset contains data by country for about 150 countries on GDP per capita, employment share in agriculture, value added share in agriculture, agricultural productivity gap, average hours worked, years of schooling, and human capital.
- Creation Date: 1988-2011,
- This collection contains the code, data, and output files associated with the article indicated herein.
- Creation Date: 2012
- DataMares holds a massive amount of fishery, reef, mangrove, and other data pertaining to the ecology of Mexico, particularly coastal and marine ecosystems of the Gulf of California, and delivers this information in an interactive and digestible manner.
- Creation Date: 1998 to present,
- This collection contains robust, high-quality scientific information related to Mexico-specific ocean fisheries and their relationship to marine reserves, coastal and marine ecosystems, and climate change. It also contains datasets with information on fishing activities collected with the participation of local fishermen.
- Creation Date: 1950-01-01 to 2014-08-01
- Advertising artwork created by Theodor Seuss Geisel, author and illustrator known internationally as Dr. Seuss.
- Creation Date: 1920s-1950s
- Images by Theodor Seuss Geisel digitized from originals in the UC San Diego collections.
- Creation Date: 1940-1943
- Political cartoons drawn for the New York newspaper PM by author and illustrator Theodor Seuss Geisel.
- Creation Date: 1941-1943
- The papers of Ed Fletcher a noted San Diego land developer, civic leader, and member of the California State Senate.
- Creation Date: 1870-1955, bulk 1920-1950
- Photographs collected by Edna Watson Bailey, a graduate student at the Marine Biological Association of San Diego. Subjects include Bailey and members of her family, work colleagues, La Jolla, early Scripps laboratory facilities, and the July 25, 1906 wreck of the research vessel Loma.
- Creation Date: 1905-1940
- Photographs from collection of Edward Sheldon Barr, who accompanied the MidPac and Capricorn Expeditions.
- Creation Date: 1950-1952
- Photographs taken by anthropologists Edwin Cook and Susan Pflanz during fieldwork in the Highlands of Papua New Guinea, with the Narak-speaking people of Western Highlands Province.
- Creation Date: 1961-1972
- Materials created by American anthropologist, Edwin Hutchins, and his wife, Dona Hutchins, during research in the Trobriand Islands of Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea in 1975-1976.
- Creation Date: 1973-1976
- Photographs from the Eugene Cecil LaFond Papers, documenting early Scripps Institution of Oceanography personnel, equipment and the campus in the 1930s.
- Creation Date: 1934-1940