What would you do to have the exclusive use of a group study room for 24 hours? Well, the opportunity to win prime real-estate during finals week is the VIP Study Room Contest.
Do you have something on your mind? Write us a micro-flash fiction story. Think efficiency of text, brief vivid word pictures, and encapsulated thoughts. Challenge your ability to create precise phrasing.
Send us your 6-word, library-related FLASH FICTION story for a chance to win exclusive, 24-hour use of Geisel Study Room 2 from 10am March 19 to 10am on the 20th, 8 guest passes, and a study-themed gift basket.
- Stories should be 6 words and library-related
- Submit as many stories as you like for additional chances to win
- Submit here or email submissions to LearningSpaces@ucsd.edu by March 14
- Winner must be a current UCSD student; include college & major below or in the email
- Multiple entries accepted per person; each enters you in the contest
- Submissions may be used in Library publicity; winner to be notified March 14