Get it at UC has replaced UC-eLinks as the comprehensive linking service to provide users with a direct route to full-text electronic materials. Get it at UC is a seamless way to move from an article or book citation to the actual publication and allow users to easily request an item through the Interlibrary Loan system using their Single Sign-On (SSO) credentials.
Google Scholar users will need to add Get it at UC as a Library Link in order to access the full text of materials found in Google Scholar. Users can do so by following these instructions:
- Access the “Settings” from the expanded menu from the top left corner of the Google Scholar landing page
- Click “Library Links” in the left hand menu
- Search for “University of California, San Diego” in the search box
- Add “University of California, San Diego – Get it at UC” to your Library Links
- Remove (uncheck) “University of California, San Diego- UC-eLinks” if applicable
- Click the blue “Save” button in the bottom right
The UC-eLinks system will cease functioning on October 28, 2021. If you have any questions, please contact Dani Cook, Associate University Librarian, Learning and User Experience.