Love and Breakup Letters to the Library
Monday, January 28 – Friday, February 22, 2019
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, what better time to share your reasons for loving the UC San Diego Library. Send us a love letter explaining your affectionate feelings or let us know it’s time to break up by detailing your grievances.
Why write a letter to the Library?
Your letters will help us understand your needs and experiences; how you use the Library and what you value about our offerings.
- Letters can be submitted at any of our love letter stations throughout the Geisel and the Biomedical Library Buildings
- Letters are limited to no more than 150 words
- Letters must pertain to library resources, spaces, services or activities and may not include profanity
- Multiple entries will be accepted
- Authors may be identified or anonymous
- Submission deadline is Friday, February 22
- Each (non-anonymous) submission will receive a small thank you for their submission
- Each (non-anonymous) submission will also enter you into a drawing for a Triton Cash gift card
The UC San Diego Library