Pulse of GIS at UC San Diego is a monthly gathering to bring together those using GIS or applying geospatial concepts to their work.
UC San Diego students, academics, staff and affiliates are invited to join us as we discuss all things geospatial, share new resources, and discuss your geospatial questions. Stop by for any portion of the meeting. Registration is required.
Attend this gathering to:
- Stay informed about GIS announcements and updates
- Share projects you’re working on
- See who’s doing what with GIS across UC San Diego
- Discover what’s new with GIS
- Share a problem or issue you are having to see if others have ideas/solutions
View the GIS & Geospatial Technologies LibGuide for more resources.
Amy Work, UC San Diego GIS Librarian