Current affiliates may now benefit from our new, contactless Curbside Pickup Service.
Requested items will be checked out remotely and made available for curbside pickup. Items available via HathiTrust are not eligible for this service.
Curbside pickup hours: 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Curbside pickup location: Parking lot 309, space #167 near the Hopkins loop.
How it works:
- Request an available item(s).
- Receive an email letting you know your item is ready for pickup.
- Most items are available for pickup within 2 business days
- Arrive at the curbside service location (by car or bicycle, or on foot) and follow the directions on the posted signage.
- Your item will be brought to you at the curbside service location within 10 minutes
- Wait until Library staff are at least 6 feet away before retrieving items
- Returns may be placed in adjacent book returns, after which they will go through quarantine protocols
- Check due dates and renew items online
- Complete the Curbside Pickup Survey to help us improve this new service. Thank you for using Curbside Pickup.
Send questions to Library staff via LibraryBorrowing@ucsd.edu.