All current library cardholders may use contactless Campus Curbside Pickup provided by Transportation Services.
Items paged via UC Library Search will be checked out remotely and made available for curbside pickup.
- Hours: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, Monday – Friday
- Location: Campus Curbside Pickup (Gilman Parking Structure at 9375 Russel Lane, La Jolla, CA. 92093; walk-up option at street level)
- Vehicles: Enter Gilman parking structure from Gilman Drive or Russell Lane and look for the designated space on Level 2.
- Pedestrians & Cyclists: In front of Campus Curbside Pickup building.
- Request available item(s).
- Wait for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org letting you know your item is ready for pickup.
- Most items are available for pickup within 3 business days.
- Arrive at Campus Curbside Pickup (by car, bicycle, or on foot) with your tracking number and follow the directions on the posted signs.
- Your item will be brought to you at the curbside service location within 10 minutes.
- Check due dates and renew items online.
Contact Library staff at LibraryBorrowing@ucsd.edu.