Rock-lined conduit from the Old Mission Dam to San Diego Mission through Mission Gorge
- Creation Date
- 1929 January 11
- Cite This Work
[Title, Date]. Ed Fletcher Papers. MSS 81. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego.
Caption from published source: "Picture of the conduit from Padre Dam to the San Diego Mission through Mission Gorge on our property a few years ago. Built in 1773. Some of the conduit is still there." (Fletcher, 1952, p. 350).
- Physical Description
black and white print; 5 x 3 inches
Note on back: This photo used in autobiography p. 350.
Located in Series 6) Photographs, Small Photos and Memorabilia subseries.
- Related Resource
Online finding aid
View formats within this collection
- Location Of Originals
This digital image is a surrogate of an item from the Ed Fletcher Papers (Box 80, Folder 28).
- Digital Object Made Available By
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
Under copyright (US)
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
- Rights Holder
- UC Regents
- Last Modified