Two Running Violet V Forms (Robert Irwin), Something Pacific (Nam June Paik), installation of the Sun God (Nikki de Saint Phalle). Mary Beebe discusses works in the collection. M. Lea Rudee talks about the collection. Singing Tree (Terry Allen) with students. La Jolla Project (Richard Fleischner). Patrick Ledden talks about the collection. La Jolla Vista View (William Wegman) and Vices and Virtues (Bruce Nauman).
Located in Series 2) Original Recordings.
- Location Of Originals
This digital video recording is a surrogate of an item from the Stuart Collection Records (Box 7, Folder 7).
University of California, San Diego
- Physical Description
3/4-inch video recording (5 minutes)
- Personal Names
- Allen, Terry (American conceptual artist and musician, born 1943)
- Beebe, Mary Livingstone, 1940-
- Fleischner, Richard (American environmental artist and sculptor, born 1944)
- Nauman, Bruce (American sculptor, photographer, and performance artist, born 1941)
- Paik, Nam June (South Korean sculptor, video artist, and performance artist, 1932-2006)
- Saint-Phalle, Niki de (French sculptor, writer, and scenographer, 1930-2002)
- Wegman, William (American photographer and painter, born 1943)
View formats within this collection
Shared Shelf: 21806813
- Related Resource
Online finding aid
- Rights Holder
- UC Regents
- Cite This Work
[Title, Date]. Stuart Collection Records. RSS 1250. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego.
Under copyright (US)
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
- Digital Object Made Available By
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
- Last Modified