Video compilation of pieces in the collection. Jackie Ferrara - Interview
Robert Irwin - Two Running Violet V Forms, Nam June Paik - Something Pacific, Niki de Sainte Phalle - Sun God, Mary Beebe, M. Lea Rudee, Stuart Collection in general, Terry Allen - Trees, Patrick Ledden, William Wegman - La Jolla Vista View, Ian Hamilton Finlay - drawing for UNDA, Elizabeth Murray - maquette for Red Shoe, Alexis Smith - Snake Path, including drawing and plan, Richard Fleischner - La Jolla Project, Jackie Ferrara - Terrace. Interview between Mathieu Gregoire and Jackie Ferrara.
- Creation Date
- circa 1991
Located in Series 1) Derivative Recordings.
- Location Of Originals
This digital video recording is a surrogate of an item from the Stuart Collection Records (Box 2, Folder 4).
University of California, San Diego
- Physical Description
Betacam-SP video recording (42 minutes, 20 seconds)
- Personal Names
- Beebe, Mary Livingstone, 1940-
- Ferrara, Jackie (American sculptor, born 1929)
- Finlay, Ian Hamilton (Scottish sculptor, graphic artist, and poet, 1925-2006)
- Fleischner, Richard (American environmental artist and sculptor, born 1944)
- Gregoire, Mathieu (American conceptual artist, born 1953)
- Irwin, Robert (American environmental artist and sculptor, born 1928)
- Murray, Elizabeth (American painter, 1940-2007)
- Saint-Phalle, Niki de (French sculptor, writer, and scenographer, 1930-2002)
- Smith, Alexis (American mixed-media and installation artist, born 1949)
- Wegman, William (American photographer and painter, born 1943)
View formats within this collection
Shared Shelf: 21733487
- Related Resource
Online finding aid
- Rights Holder
- UC Regents
- Cite This Work
[Title, Date]. Stuart Collection Records. RSS 1250. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego.
Under copyright (US)
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
- Digital Object Made Available By
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
- Last Modified