Proposals and slides of various pieces in the Stuart Collection - Footage
- Cite This Work
[Title, Date]. Stuart Collection Records. RSS 1250. Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego.
Proposal drawing by Ian Hamilton Finlay for UNDA. Proposal drawing for the Vices and Virtues by Bruce Nauman. Nikki de Saint Phalle's Sun God with machine gun (Rambo) and various other interventions. Model or maquette for Elizabeth Murray's Red Shoe. Plan for the Snake Path by Alexis Smith. Proposal drawing for Terry Allen's Trees. Richard Fleischner's La Jolla Project with chairs for an event. Photos of the Stuart Collection board. Terry Allen's Silent Tree in front of Geisel Library. Snake Path garden. More shots of Richard Fleischner's La Jolla Project.
- Physical Description
3/4-inch video recording (21 minutes, 5 seconds)
- Personal Names
- Allen, Terry (American conceptual artist and musician, born 1943)
- Finlay, Ian Hamilton (Scottish sculptor, graphic artist, and poet, 1925-2006)
- Fleischner, Richard (American environmental artist and sculptor, born 1944)
- Murray, Elizabeth (American painter, 1940-2007)
- Nauman, Bruce (American sculptor, photographer, and performance artist, born 1941)
- Saint-Phalle, Niki de (French sculptor, writer, and scenographer, 1930-2002)
- Smith, Alexis (American mixed-media and installation artist, born 1949)
Located in Series 2) Original Recordings.
- Related Resource
Online finding aid
University of California, San Diego
View formats within this collection
Shared Shelf: 21807667
- Location Of Originals
This digital video recording is a surrogate of an item from the Stuart Collection Records (Box 7, Folder 3).
- Digital Object Made Available By
Special Collections & Archives, UC San Diego, La Jolla, 92093-0175 (https://lib.ucsd.edu/sca)
Under copyright (US)
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.
- Rights Holder
- UC Regents
- Last Modified