Browse by Collection
View current collections below. Click an image or link for a full description.
- This collection contains the code, data, and output files associated with the article indicated herein.
- Creation Date: 2012
Data from: Is the Mediterranean the New Rio Grande? U.S. and E.U. Immigration Pressures in the Long Run
- This project uses a gravity-style model to project bilateral migration flows for the next 40 years. It shows that Europe—unlike the US—will face substantial, demographically driven migration pressures from across the Mediterranean for decades to come.
- Creation Date: 2016-01-01 to 2016-05-31,
- Molecular dynamics input files, trajectories and analysis scripts used in the paper "Electrostatic interactions as mediators in the allosteric network of PKA RIalpha".
- Creation Date: 2015-09-15
- This database represents an ongoing survey to document all the bee species that occur within the bounds of San Diego County. As this project is still ongoing, the database will be updated periodically with additions and/or corrections.
- Creation Date: July 2015
- To study how cellular traits produce population phenotypes, we built living vector fields from single-cell timecourses of the proteins Gal3p and Gal1p as yeast switched to galactose from other nutrients. This collection has data and analysis codes.
- Creation Date: 2015-2016,
Stack Gas and Plume Aerosol Measurements from Renewable Diesel and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel in At-Sea Operation of Research Vessel Robert Gordon Sproul
- Gas and particle emissions from the R/V Sproul were measured in September 2014 and 2015 using two sets of real-time instruments, with gas analyzers sampling directly from the stack and particle instruments intercepting the “fresh” plume, directly after emission into the atmosphere.
- Creation Date: 2014-09-29 to 2015-12-05,
Data from: Allostery through the Computational Microscope: cAMP Activation of a Canonical Signalling Domain
- This collection contains the molecular dynamics trajectories scripts and models used in the paper “Allostery through the computational microscope: cAMP activation of a canonical signalling domain”.
- Creation Date: 2014-08-24
- Data associated with the "Bangarang Project", Eric Keen's dissertation study on the foraging ecology of whales in the Kitimat Fjord System, British Columbia.
- Creation Date: May 2013 - September 2015
Data from: Multiscale Estimation of Binding Kinetics Using Brownian Dynamics, Molecular Dynamics and Milestoning
- The kinetic rate constants of four biochemically relevant ligand-receptor systems were estimated and described in a publication. This collection includes input files, output files, trajectories, and statistics associated with the study.
- Creation Date: 2013-2015
- This collection contains video, still images, audio, and text, documenting past IDEAS performances and presentations from the ongoing series.
- Creation Date: 2013 to 2016
Data from: Carbonic Anhydrases, EPF2 and a Novel Protease Mediate CO2 Control of Stomatal Development
- RNA-Seq experiments analyzing the Arabidopsis response to low and elevated carbon dioxide growing conditions were conducted to capture early signaling events as seedlings were adapting to stress.
- Creation Date: 2012-2013
- This project uses an original dataset of field commanders in post-civil war Tajikistan to show that warlords from the victorious faction were as likely to be purged from the ruling coalition in a given year as warlords from the defeated faction.
- Creation Date: 2012,
- Meetings and presentations organized by the Holocaust Living History Workshop, an education and outreach program supported by the UC San Diego Jewish Studies Program and the Library.
- Creation Date: 2012 to 2016
- The objective of this survey was to collect statewide data on tobacco-related behaviors, knowledge of and attitudes towards smoking, and monitoring the effect of State-initiated programs on individual target populations.
- Creation Date: 2011-,
- Single Particle Soot Photometer (SP2) measurements of aerosol refractory black carbon (BC) content for individual particles and Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopic analysis of organic functional groups of submicron particles at Parque Morelos during Cal-Mex 2010 from 15 May to 30 June.
- Creation Date: 2010-05-15 to 2010-06-30
- This is a voluminous data set containing acoustic and trawl data collected on CalCOFI (California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations) cruises.
- Creation Date: 2009 to 2015,
- Full-surround 3-D images make up this collection of original and rendered composite images called CAVEcams which are very high-resolution images for both left and right eye, normally viewed in virtual reality systems, either CAVEs or HMDs.
- Creation Date: 2009 - present
- This collection consists of data and materials from a subset of published eye movement studies of reading conducted in Keith Rayner’s Eyetracking Lab at UCSD from 2008-2015
- Creation Date: 2008-2015
- Audiovisual testimonies of witnesses and victims of the Spanish Civil War and the Francoist repression
- Creation Date: between 2008 and 2010
- This collection shows bee behaviors and methods used to study bee behaviors.
- Creation Date: 2005-2014