Browse by Collection
View current collections below. Click an image or link for a full description.
Aerosol and Cloud Observations in La Jolla, CA, in May-June 2011 during SOLEDAD (Stratocumulus Observations of Los-Angeles Emissions Derived Aerosol-Droplets)
- Measurements of polluted marine aerosol and cloud droplet chemical and physical properties at Mt. Soledad and Scripps Pier in La Jolla, California.
- Creation Date: 01 May 2012 to 18 June 2012
- Non-refractory aerosol particle and refractory black carbon mass concentrations, size distributions, and coatings along with single particle compositions and organic aerosol functional groups in Fresno and Fontana.
- Creation Date: 19 Dec 2014 to 13 Jan 2015 (Fresno); 04 to 28 July 2015 (Fontana)
- A small collection of business correspondence and records from the Alaska Commercial Company, a San Francisco trading firm concerned with the Alaskan fur trade in the late 19th century.
- Creation Date: 1895-1897
- This database represents an ongoing survey to document all the bee species that occur within the bounds of San Diego County. As this project is still ongoing, the database will be updated periodically with additions and/or corrections.
- Creation Date: July 2015
- Images of Baja California digitized from original photographs held by UC San Diego Library. Includes landscapes, missions, the built environment, and ranch life.
- Creation Date: 1938-1997
- Postcards depicting California, Baja California, and the Southwest, mostly from the early 1900s. Images of Tijuana, Ensenada, Balboa Park, and the California missions are well-represented in this collection.
- Creation Date: 1900-1989
- Bear Facts was the newsletter published by the Oceanids, a service and social organization promoting friendship and services to the UC San Diego community.
- Creation Date: 1962-2007
- This collection shows bee behaviors and methods used to study bee behaviors.
- Creation Date: 2005-2014
- This is a voluminous data set containing acoustic and trawl data collected on CalCOFI (California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations) cruises.
- Creation Date: 2009 to 2015,
- A collection of diverse resources about the ocean and ocean exploration.