Check the library guide, “Open Access and Scholarly Communications @ UC San Diego,” for useful information about:
- The new UC Open Access Policy
- UC discounts for publishing in Open Access journals
- The UC San Diego Open Access Fund Pilot
- Funder mandates such as the NIH Public Access Policy
- Information about other Open Access initiatives
- News about Open Access and scholarly publishing issues
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Scholarly Communications Coordinator, Nancy Stimson, at email@example.com or (858) 534-6321.