Letters to the Library
Deadline: Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2018 at 6 p.m.
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, what better time to share your reasons for loving the UC San Diego Library, send us a love letter explaining your affectionate feelings … or let us know it’s time to break up by detailing your grievances.
Why write a letter to the Library?
Your letters will help us understand your needs and experiences, how you use the Library, and what you value about our offerings.
- Letters are limited to no more than 150 words
- Letters must pertain to library resources, spaces, services, or activities and may not include profanity
- Multiple entries will be accepted
- Authors may be identified or anonymous
- Submission deadline is February 28 at 6 p.m.
- Each (non-anonymous) submission will enter you into a drawing for an Audrey’s Café gift card
The UC San Diego Library