- Make your own bug repellent, yoga mat cleaner, or cleaning products (be extra green and bring your own container!)
- Make your own button using recycled book covers
- Make your own body sugar scrub or deodorant (be extra green and bring your own container!)
- Plant a succulent
- Create gift bags using recycled newspapers
- Pledge how you plan on going green in the upcoming year
Participants will leave with samples of projects and ideas to continue making eco-friendly products and reusing consumables on a daily basis! Bring a tote bag to help carry your materials.
This event is free and open to the public.
Contact: Kim Kane: (858) 822-2836 or firstname.lastname@example.org