You spoke, and we listened! In response to your requests for longer service hours and additional parking, the Library will be partnering with Parking & Transportation to offer Contactless Curbside Pickup from the Osler Visitor Information Office.
Beginning Monday, September 28 you can expect the following changes to Curbside Pickup for new requests:
- Location: Osler Visitor Information Center
- Vehicles: Enter Osler parking structure from Gilman Drive and look for designated spaces to the left
- Pedestrians & Cyclists: In front of Visitor Office.
- Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Note: Current Requests: We will keep your items available at Geisel for pickup through your hold expiration date. However, if you would like us to move your items to Osler, please email us at LibraryBorrowing@ucsd.edu.
How it works:
- Request available item(s).
- UCSD students, faculty, and staff use Roger Request.
- Community borrowers can place requests by submitting a Request Form.
- Wait for an email letting you know your item is ready for pickup.
- Most items are available for pickup within 3 business days.
- Arrive at the curbside service location (by car, bicycle, or on foot) and follow the directions on the posted signs.
- Your item will be brought to you at the curbside service location within 10 minutes.
- Follow social distancing guidelines and wait until staff are at least 6 feet away before approaching or retrieving items.
- Check due dates and renew items online.
Items available via HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service are not eligible for this service.
Contact Library staff via LibraryBorrowing@ucsd.edu.