The Digital Media Lab (DML) is an exciting high-tech space where you can use 3D printers, edit videos, build apps, get assistance with multimedia projects, and much more!
Students, faculty, and staff are invited to the Digital Media Lab Open House on Tuesday, October 10 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm in Geisel Library’s East Commons (2nd Floor).
Get up to speed on the latest technology tools at the Digital Media Lab, and learn how its free resources and services can support you!
The Digital Media Lab offers:
- Free 3D printing for all UC San Diego affiliates
- Virtual reality equipment including:
- 2 HTC Vive Headsets
- 2 Oculus Rift Headsets
- 360 Video Cameras
- Augmented reality projects in Unity and Vuforia
- Research consultations for simple part production and 3D visualizations
- High-end workstations for media editing
- Knowledgeable staff to assist in media creation and editing projects