Showing results for 21 - 40 of 172 Collection
Carbonaceous Aerosol Particle Measurements from Southeast Atmosphere Study (SOAS) 2013 in Look Rock, Tennessee, USA
- HR-Tof-AMS submicon mass spectra for ensemable mass and single paritcles (by LS), Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopic analysis of organic functional groups of submicron particles,and size distributions at Look Rock during SOAS 2013.
- Creation Date: 1 June 2013 to 18 July 2013
- Full-surround 3-D images make up this collection of original and rendered composite images called CAVEcams which are very high-resolution images for both left and right eye, normally viewed in virtual reality systems, either CAVEs or HMDs.
- Creation Date: 2009 - present,
- A collection of high resolution 2D, 3D and 4D data from light and electron microscopy of tissues from the nervous system and other systems.
- Creation Date: 1986 to 2012,
- A wide array of chemical, physical, and computational measurements, models, and data sets for laboratory-generated sea spray aerosols and model systems. Each item in the collection is associated with a published peer-reviewed manuscript.
- Creation Date: 2010-,
- Audio recordings from the Center for Music Experiment Archive. Includes conferences, computer music, and performances.
- Access: Restricted to UC San Diego use only
- A small collection of family papers of American painter John Gadsby Chapman, consisting mostly of letters to Chapman from colleagues and associates, and correspondence with his son, Conrad Wise Chapman, who served in the Confederate army in the Civil War.
- Creation Date: 1791-1898, bulk 1861-1865
- Photographs taken and collected by the University of California, Berkeley zoologist Charles Atwood Kofoid and his wife, Carrie Winter Kofoid. Subjects include the Kofoids; their families, friends and colleagues; travel; the 1904-1905 Albatross Expedition; and many freshwater and marine biological research stations.
- Creation Date: circa 1860-1936
- Film and color slides created for and used in a photographic documentary of early UCSD events.
- Creation Date: 1963-1967
- Propaganda posters created during the Cultural Revolution by various Chinese agencies.
- Creation Date: 1966-1989
- Materials documenting the several Cinewest production initiatives including Border Brujo, Murals off the Walls, and Mexico History and Image and others.
- Creation Date: 1969-1992
- Slides and documents contributed by members of the Committee of Concerned Asian Scholars (CCAS) friendship delegations that traveled to China in 1971 and 1972.
- Creation Date: 1971 - 1972
- CONNECT is a premier innovation company accelerator in San Diego that creates and scales great companies in the technology and life sciences sectors.
- Creation Date: 1990-
Data from: 'Whale Wave': shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks
- This collection contains the data, R programming files, and detailed protocols for various aspects of analysis for the publication: Keen et al. 2016. "Whale Wave": shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks.
- Creation Date: 2005 - 2015,
Data from: A Glimpse through Time and Space: Visualizing Social Memory and History-making at Çatalhöyük
- This collection includes 3-D models, derived 3-D renders, Unity 3D asset packages, a Win64 3-D app, and related metadata that reconstruct both spatially and temporally (4-D) the ‘Shrine’ 10 sequence at the Neolithic site of Çatalhöyük, Turkey
- Creation Date: 2017
- To study how cellular traits produce population phenotypes, we built living vector fields from single-cell timecourses of the proteins Gal3p and Gal1p as yeast switched to galactose from other nutrients. This collection has data and analysis codes.
- Creation Date: 2015-2016,
Data from: Allostery through the Computational Microscope: cAMP Activation of a Canonical Signalling Domain
- This collection contains the molecular dynamics trajectories scripts and models used in the paper “Allostery through the computational microscope: cAMP activation of a canonical signalling domain”.
- Creation Date: 2014-08-24
Data from: Carbon and Oxygen Isotopic Fractionation in the Products of Low-Temperature VUV Photodissociation of Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon and oxygen isotopic fractionation during photodissociation by VUV photons. This Matlab based model only calculates the isotope effect in the self-shielding process and not by any other means (e.g., predissociation). Data files are included.
- Creation Date: 2016-2018
Data from: Carbonic Anhydrases, EPF2 and a Novel Protease Mediate CO2 Control of Stomatal Development
- RNA-Seq experiments analyzing the Arabidopsis response to low and elevated carbon dioxide growing conditions were conducted to capture early signaling events as seedlings were adapting to stress.
- Creation Date: 2012-2013
- The dataset contains simulations of water vapor transport from 22 CMIP5 models including the historical, RCP4.5, and RCP8.5 runs.
- Creation Date: 2014-2015
- This project uses an original dataset of field commanders in post-civil war Tajikistan to show that warlords from the victorious faction were as likely to be purged from the ruling coalition in a given year as warlords from the defeated faction.
- Creation Date: 2012