Showing results for 21 - 40 of 144 Collection
- A small collection of family papers of American painter John Gadsby Chapman, consisting mostly of letters to Chapman from colleagues and associates, and correspondence with his son, Conrad Wise Chapman, who served in the Confederate army in the Civil War.
- Creation Date: 1791-1898, bulk 1861-1865
- Photographs taken and collected by the University of California, Berkeley zoologist Charles Atwood Kofoid and his wife, Carrie Winter Kofoid. Subjects include the Kofoids; their families, friends and colleagues; travel; the 1904-1905 Albatross Expedition; and many freshwater and marine biological research stations.
- Creation Date: circa 1860-1936
- Film and color slides created for and used in a photographic documentary of early UCSD events.
- Creation Date: 1963-1967
- Propaganda posters created during the Cultural Revolution by various Chinese agencies.
- Creation Date: 1966-1989
- Slides and documents contributed by members of the Committee of Concerned Asian Scholars (CCAS) friendship delegations that traveled to China in 1971 and 1972.
- Creation Date: 1971 - 1972
- CONNECT is a premier innovation company accelerator in San Diego that creates and scales great companies in the technology and life sciences sectors.
- Creation Date: 1990-
Data from: 'Whale Wave': shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks
- This collection contains the data, R programming files, and detailed protocols for various aspects of analysis for the publication: Keen et al. 2016. "Whale Wave": shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks.
- Creation Date: 2005 - 2015,
- To study how cellular traits produce population phenotypes, we built living vector fields from single-cell timecourses of the proteins Gal3p and Gal1p as yeast switched to galactose from other nutrients. This collection has data and analysis codes.
- Creation Date: 2015-2016,
Data from: Allostery through the Computational Microscope: cAMP Activation of a Canonical Signalling Domain
- This collection contains the molecular dynamics trajectories scripts and models used in the paper “Allostery through the computational microscope: cAMP activation of a canonical signalling domain”.
- Creation Date: 2014-08-24
Data from: Automation and Heat Transfer Characterization of Immersion Mode Spectroscopy for Analysis of Ice Nucleating Particles
- The heat transfer properties of the Automated Ice Spectrometer (AIS) are characterized using a finite-element analysis based heat transfer simulation. Measurements of illite NX ice nucleation particles (INP) freezing temperature are included.
- Creation Date: June 2016 to December 2016
Data from: Carbonic Anhydrases, EPF2 and a Novel Protease Mediate CO2 Control of Stomatal Development
- RNA-Seq experiments analyzing the Arabidopsis response to low and elevated carbon dioxide growing conditions were conducted to capture early signaling events as seedlings were adapting to stress.
- Creation Date: 2012-2013
- This project uses an original dataset of field commanders in post-civil war Tajikistan to show that warlords from the victorious faction were as likely to be purged from the ruling coalition in a given year as warlords from the defeated faction.
- Creation Date: 2012
- Data from a Self-Calibrating Pressure Recorder (SCPR) deployed at Axial Seamount from 2013 to 2015. This is seafloor height change (cm), converted from pressure (kPa), corrected for ocean tides and pressure gauge drift.
- Creation Date: 2015-08-25,
- Molecular dynamics input files, trajectories and analysis scripts used in the paper "Electrostatic interactions as mediators in the allosteric network of PKA RIalpha".
- Creation Date: 2015-09-15,
Data from: Immersive Visualization and Curation of Archaeological Heritage Data: Çatalhöyük and the Dig@IT App
- The purpose of this collection is to curate online all the 3D models and related metadata representing the three-dimensional stratigraphy of Çatalhöyük Building 89 as they are disseminated through the open source virtual reality application Dig@IT.
- Creation Date: 2011-2015,
Data from: Is the Mediterranean the New Rio Grande? U.S. and E.U. Immigration Pressures in the Long Run
- This project uses a gravity-style model to project bilateral migration flows for the next 40 years. It shows that Europe—unlike the US—will face substantial, demographically driven migration pressures from across the Mediterranean for decades to come.
- Creation Date: 2016-01-01 to 2016-05-31
Data from: Multiscale Estimation of Binding Kinetics Using Brownian Dynamics, Molecular Dynamics and Milestoning
- The kinetic rate constants of four biochemically relevant ligand-receptor systems were estimated and described in a publication. This collection includes input files, output files, trajectories, and statistics associated with the study.
- Creation Date: 2013-2015
- Dataset contains data by country for about 150 countries on GDP per capita, employment share in agriculture, value added share in agriculture, agricultural productivity gap, average hours worked, years of schooling, and human capital.
- Creation Date: 1988-2011,
Data from: The relations between sleep, time of physical activity, and time outdoors among adult women
- Exploring the relation between physical activity, time spent outdoors and sleep quality and duration.
- Creation Date: 2012-10-10 to 2014-01-13
Data from: Urbanization-induced habitat fragmentation erodes multiple components of temporal diversity in a Southern California native bee assemblage
- A dataset of bees and plants in coastal sage scrub reserves and habitat fragments in coastal San Diego County, collected by PhD student Keng-Lou James Hung in 2011 and 2012.
- Creation Date: 2011-04-12 to 2012-08-13