Results 1 - 5 of 5
- The Hubon Family Papers contain the correspondence of San Diego early settler Frederick Hubon (1827-1882), and include letters from three generations of Hubons, in addition to transcriptions, genealogical notes, and a carte-de-visite portrait.
- Creation Date: circa 1801-1966
- Postcards depicting California, Baja California, and the Southwest, mostly from the early 1900s. Images of Tijuana, Ensenada, Balboa Park, and the California missions are well-represented in this collection.
- Creation Date: 1900-1989
- CONNECT is a premier innovation company accelerator in San Diego that creates and scales great companies in the technology and life sciences sectors.
- Creation Date: 1990-
- A selection of documents, images, video, and sound from the inSite Archive at UC San Diego’s Special Collections & Archives.
- Creation Date: 1992-2006
- The San Diego Technology Archive (SDTA), an initiative of the UC San Diego Library, documents the history, formation, and evolution of the companies that formed the San Diego region's high-tech cluster, beginning in 1965.
- Creation Date: 1996-