Results 1 - 9 of 9
- Photographs and videos documenting the tools, processes and people from the February 2018 Winter CalCOFI cruise.
- Creation Date: 2018
- Non-calibrated multi-frequency acoustic fisheries data (.raw files) collected aboard RV Sally Ride on the November 2017 CalCOFI (California Cooperative Fisheries Investigations) cruise
- Creation Date: 2017-11-09 to 2017-11-24
Aerosol and Cloud Observations in La Jolla, CA, in May-June 2011 during SOLEDAD (Stratocumulus Observations of Los-Angeles Emissions Derived Aerosol-Droplets)
- Measurements of polluted marine aerosol and cloud droplet chemical and physical properties at Mt. Soledad and Scripps Pier in La Jolla, California.
- Creation Date: 01 May 2012 to 18 June 2012
Marine background and plume aerosol measurements off the coast of California in July-August 2011 during E-PEACE (Eastern Pacific Emitted Aerosol Cloud Experiment)
- Measurements of background, generated smoke and cargo ship plume aerosol particles and their chemical and physical properties. Measurements include shipboard measurements near the ocean surface.
- Creation Date: 12 July 2011 to 18 August 2011
Measurements of Generated and Ambient Marine Aerosol Particles in May and June 2010 on board the R/V Atlantis during the California Nexus (CalNex) Experiment
- Measurements of generated marine aerosol particle physical and chemical properties.
- Creation Date: 2010-05-14 to 2010-06-08,
- Research data sets and photographs from CalCOFI (California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations) cruises.
- Creation Date: 2009-2018
- This is a voluminous data set containing acoustic and trawl data collected on CalCOFI (California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations) cruises.
- Creation Date: 2009 to 2015
- Data on 7 heavy metals are available from samples of Halobates collected from the Pacific Ocean: Cr (chromium), Cu (copper), Pb (lead), Mn (manganese), Ni (nickel), Ti (titanium) and Zn (zinc).
- Creation Date: 1961-1978
- Slides and World War II-era cloth survival charts from the collection of physical oceanographer Robert S. Arthur.
- Creation Date: 1943-1973