Results 1 - 5 of 5
- Data and documents from Scripps Institution of Oceanography research vessel expeditions from 1953-2005, including geophysical, water column, and sea surface measurements.
- Creation Date: 1953-2005
- Photographs from the collection of Milo Woodbridge Williams, a professional photographer who attended the Scripps Institution of Oceanography as a graduate student between 1947 and 1948.
- Creation Date: between 1936 and 1980
- Selections from archival collections held by the UC San Diego Library that document the history and activities of Scripps Institution of Oceanography.
- Creation Date: 1930s-2000s
- A growing archive of sea-floor samples and associated data supporting a diverse variety of scientific research.
- Creation Date: 1950-2006
- A diverse assortment of photographic images acquired by the former SIO Archives and collated into one collection. Images include SIO staff and faculty, the campus, and scientific expeditions.
- Creation Date: between 1900 and 2006