Showing results for 1 - 2 of 2 Juan de Fuca Ridge
Results 1 - 2 of 2
- Data from a Self-Calibrating Pressure Recorder (SCPR) deployed at Axial Seamount from 2013 to 2015. This is seafloor height change (cm), converted from pressure (kPa), corrected for ocean tides and pressure gauge drift.
- Creation Date: 2015-08-25,
- Collection: Data from: Drift-Corrected Seafloor Vertical Deformation at Axial Seamount 2013-2014
- Name: Scripps Institution of Oceanography; Cook, Matthew J.; Zumberge, Mark A.; Sasagawa, Glenn S.
- Date: 2015-08-25
- Topic: Deformation monitoring; Seafloor spreading; Seafloor deformation; Geodesy; Volcano; Deadweight tester; Geophysics
- Format: data