Results 1 - 6 of 6
- A small collection of business correspondence and records from the Alaska Commercial Company, a San Francisco trading firm concerned with the Alaskan fur trade in the late 19th century.
- Creation Date: 1895-1897
- The Hubon Family Papers contain the correspondence of San Diego early settler Frederick Hubon (1827-1882), and include letters from three generations of Hubons, in addition to transcriptions, genealogical notes, and a carte-de-visite portrait.
- Creation Date: circa 1801-1966
- Photographs from the collection of Milo Woodbridge Williams, a professional photographer who attended the Scripps Institution of Oceanography as a graduate student between 1947 and 1948.
- Creation Date: between 1936 and 1980
- Letters written by Charles Byron Swope to his wife Gretchen while he was stationed at Fort McDowell on Angel Island in San Francisco Bay, and other family correspondence.
- Creation Date: 1917-1918
- Correspondence of William F. Vermilion, a captain in the 36th Infantry Regiment of Iowa Volunteers during the American Civil War, and his wife, Mary Vermilion.
- Creation Date: 1862-1865
- Papers of William Bond (d. 1776), a Revolutionary Army officer from Massachusetts. Includes correspondence, orders, resolutions of the Massachusetts Provincial Congress, lists of officers and soldiers, and other documents related to Bond's regiment.
- Creation Date: 1768-1883, bulk 1775-1776