Results 1 - 8 of 8
- A small collection of business correspondence and records from the Alaska Commercial Company, a San Francisco trading firm concerned with the Alaskan fur trade in the late 19th century.
- Creation Date: 1895-1897
- Correspondence and a journal from the papers of Alfred North (1807-1869), an American Presbyterian minister who served on international and domestic missions.
- Creation Date: 1832-1869
- The Hubon Family Papers contain the correspondence of San Diego early settler Frederick Hubon (1827-1882), and include letters from three generations of Hubons, in addition to transcriptions, genealogical notes, and a carte-de-visite portrait.
- Creation Date: circa 1801-1966
- Photographs from the collection of Milo Woodbridge Williams, a professional photographer who attended the Scripps Institution of Oceanography as a graduate student between 1947 and 1948.
- Creation Date: between 1936 and 1980
- The Robert Mosher collection includes photographs of the interior and exterior of architectural structures as well as plans, drawings, elevations, models, studies, and materials samples of UC San Diego buildings and spaces. Development and master plans are also included. Most of the buildings and structures in this collection were designed by Robert Mosher but there are some images of UC San Diego structures that were designed by other architectural firms.
- Creation Date: 1961-1998
- Letters written by Charles Byron Swope to his wife Gretchen while he was stationed at Fort McDowell on Angel Island in San Francisco Bay, and other family correspondence.
- Creation Date: 1917-1918
- Correspondence of William F. Vermilion, a captain in the 36th Infantry Regiment of Iowa Volunteers during the American Civil War, and his wife, Mary Vermilion.
- Creation Date: 1862-1865
- Papers of William Bond (d. 1776), a Revolutionary Army officer from Massachusetts. Includes correspondence, orders, resolutions of the Massachusetts Provincial Congress, lists of officers and soldiers, and other documents related to Bond's regiment.
- Creation Date: 1768-1883, bulk 1775-1776