Results 1 - 4 of 4
- The datasets in this collection are used for analyses on relationships between different ecosystems, as well as humans and the habitats surrounding us, to elucidate the impact that anthropogenic activities have on the environment.
- Creation Date: 2014 to 2016
- This collection contains robust, high-quality scientific information related to Mexico-specific ocean fisheries and their relationship to marine reserves, coastal and marine ecosystems, and climate change. It also contains datasets with information on fishing activities collected with the participation of local fishermen.
- Creation Date: 1950-01-01 to 2014-08-01,
- DataMares holds a massive amount of fishery, reef, mangrove, and other data pertaining to the ecology of Mexico, particularly coastal and marine ecosystems of the Gulf of California, and delivers this information in an interactive and digestible manner.
- Creation Date: 1998 to present
- This collection contains databases from regular surveys conducted to track annual changes in the structure, function, and health of marine ecosystems, as well as organisms like fishes and invertebrates at numerous island and coastal sites.
- Creation Date: 1998 to 2015,