Results 1 - 3 of 3
- Non-calibrated multi-frequency acoustic fisheries data (.raw files) collected aboard RV Sally Ride on the November 2017 CalCOFI (California Cooperative Fisheries Investigations) cruise
- Creation Date: 2017-11-09 to 2017-11-24
- DataMares holds a massive amount of fishery, reef, mangrove, and other data pertaining to the ecology of Mexico, particularly coastal and marine ecosystems of the Gulf of California, and delivers this information in an interactive and digestible manner.
- Creation Date: 1998 to present
- This collection contains robust, high-quality scientific information related to Mexico-specific ocean fisheries and their relationship to marine reserves, coastal and marine ecosystems, and climate change. It also contains datasets with information on fishing activities collected with the participation of local fishermen.
- Creation Date: 1950-01-01 to 2014-08-01,