Results 1 - 3 of 3
Aerosol and Cloud Observations in La Jolla, CA, in May-June 2011 during SOLEDAD (Stratocumulus Observations of Los-Angeles Emissions Derived Aerosol-Droplets)
- Measurements of polluted marine aerosol and cloud droplet chemical and physical properties at Mt. Soledad and Scripps Pier in La Jolla, California.
- Creation Date: 01 May 2012 to 18 June 2012
Data from: The Influence of Cloudiness on Hydrologic Fluctuations in the Mountains of the Western United States
- Daily cloud cover indices derived from 4x4 km GOES visible albedo product for snow pillow sites and stream gauges in the mountains of the western U.S.
- Creation Date: 1996-01-01 to 2015-12-31
Marine background and plume aerosol measurements off the coast of California in July-August 2011 during E-PEACE (Eastern Pacific Emitted Aerosol Cloud Experiment)
- Measurements of background, generated smoke and cargo ship plume aerosol particles and their chemical and physical properties. Measurements include shipboard measurements near the ocean surface.
- Creation Date: 12 July 2011 to 18 August 2011