Results 1 - 4 of 4
- Postcards depicting California, Baja California, and the Southwest, mostly from the early 1900s. Images of Tijuana, Ensenada, Balboa Park, and the California missions are well-represented in this collection.
- Creation Date: 1900-1989
- The objective of this survey was to collect statewide data on tobacco-related behaviors, knowledge of and attitudes towards smoking, and monitoring the effect of State-initiated programs on individual target populations.
- Creation Date: 2011-,
- The objective of these surveys is to collect representative statewide data on cigarette smoking behavior, attitudes towards smoking, media exposure to smoking, and use of tobacco products other than cigarettes, from populations living in California.
- Creation Date: 1990-
- Single Particle Soot Photometer (SP2) measurements of aerosol refractory black carbon (BC) content for individual particles and Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopic analysis of organic functional groups of submicron particles at Parque Morelos during Cal-Mex 2010 from 15 May to 30 June.
- Creation Date: 2010-05-15 to 2010-06-30