Results 1 - 3 of 3
Aerosol and Cloud Observations in La Jolla, CA, in May-June 2011 during SOLEDAD (Stratocumulus Observations of Los-Angeles Emissions Derived Aerosol-Droplets)
- Measurements of polluted marine aerosol and cloud droplet chemical and physical properties at Mt. Soledad and Scripps Pier in La Jolla, California.
- Creation Date: 01 May 2012 to 18 June 2012
- A wide array of chemical, physical, and computational measurements, models, and data sets for laboratory-generated sea spray aerosols and model systems. Each item in the collection is associated with a published peer-reviewed manuscript.
- Creation Date: 2010-
Marine background and plume aerosol measurements off the coast of California in July-August 2011 during E-PEACE (Eastern Pacific Emitted Aerosol Cloud Experiment)
- Measurements of background, generated smoke and cargo ship plume aerosol particles and their chemical and physical properties. Measurements include shipboard measurements near the ocean surface.
- Creation Date: 12 July 2011 to 18 August 2011