Results 1 - 7 of 7
- A selection of documents, photos, and audio-visual materials of the nuclear physicist and inventor Leo Szilard.
- Creation Date: 1898-1998
- Sound recordings and a small selection of typed presentations from a science lecture series sponsored by the Theatre and Arts Foundation of San Diego County.
- Creation Date: 1958-1963
- Audio Interviews, Transcriptions, and Photographs related to life in 5 rural communities in the state of Yucatan Mexico between the early 20th and early 21st centuries
- Creation Date: September 2017-
- The San Diego Technology Archive (SDTA), an initiative of the UC San Diego Library, documents the history, formation, and evolution of the companies that formed the San Diego region's high-tech cluster, beginning in 1965.
- Creation Date: 1996-
- A collection of sound recordings and transcripts of interviews with six Scripps Institution of Oceanography scientists, conducted for the SIO Centennial Oral History Project.
- Creation Date: 1998-2002
- Photographs, student newspapers, oral histories, campus news releases, news clippings, and publications that document the development and history of the campus.
- Creation Date: 1956-
- Oral history interviews, with various persons involved with the establishment and development of the UC San Diego, and the development of various campus academic programs.
- Creation Date: 1984-1999