Results 1 - 6 of 6
- Photographs and videos documenting the tools, processes and people from the February 2018 Winter CalCOFI cruise.
- Creation Date: 2018
Aerosol and Cloud Observations in La Jolla, CA, in May-June 2011 during SOLEDAD (Stratocumulus Observations of Los-Angeles Emissions Derived Aerosol-Droplets)
- Measurements of polluted marine aerosol and cloud droplet chemical and physical properties at Mt. Soledad and Scripps Pier in La Jolla, California.
- Creation Date: 01 May 2012 to 18 June 2012
Marine background and plume aerosol measurements off the coast of California in July-August 2011 during E-PEACE (Eastern Pacific Emitted Aerosol Cloud Experiment)
- Measurements of background, generated smoke and cargo ship plume aerosol particles and their chemical and physical properties. Measurements include shipboard measurements near the ocean surface.
- Creation Date: 12 July 2011 to 18 August 2011
- Research data sets and photographs from CalCOFI (California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations) cruises.
- Creation Date: 2009-2018
- Creation Date: 1961-1978
- Slides and World War II-era cloth survival charts from the collection of physical oceanographer Robert S. Arthur.
- Creation Date: 1943-1973