- A regional coupled ocean–atmosphere model (based on MITgm, WRF, and ESMF) to study air--sea feedbacks.
- Creation Date: 2019
Integrated Vapor Transport Forecast Models, Reanalysis, and Postprocessing Machine Learning Models for the North American West Coast [2008-2017]
- Integrated Vapor Transport (IVT) for the GFS forecast model and the MERRA2 reanalysis for the North American West Coast and Eastern Pacific. Additionally, this dataset contains the convolutional neural networks used to post-process this forecast.
- Creation Date: 01-11-2018 - 04-13-2018,
- Non-calibrated multi-frequency acoustic fisheries data (.raw files) collected aboard RV Sally Ride on the November 2017 CalCOFI (California Cooperative Fisheries Investigations) cruise
- Creation Date: 2017-11-09 to 2017-11-24
- Analysis of approximately 1.25 million Jupyter Notebooks downloaded from public repositories on GitHub in July 2017.
- Creation Date: July 2017
Data from: A Glimpse through Time and Space: Visualizing Social Memory and History-making at Çatalhöyük
- This collection includes 3-D models, derived 3-D renders, Unity 3D asset packages, a Win64 3-D app, and related metadata that reconstruct both spatially and temporally (4-D) the ‘Shrine’ 10 sequence at the Neolithic site of Çatalhöyük, Turkey
- Creation Date: 2017
Data From: Continuous Evaluation of Ligand Protein Predictions: A Weekly Community Challenge for Drug Docking
- All structures and RMSDs used in Continuous Evaluation of Ligand Protein Predictions: A Weekly Community Challenge for Drug Docking are provided here.
- Creation Date: 2017-2018
Data from: Increasing STEM Undergraduate Participation in Innovative Activities: Field Experimental Evidence
- Measures of performance on an innovation contest by whether or not participants receive randomized encouragement, and whether participants self-selected into the contest or joined after receiving a monetary inducement for doing so.
- Creation Date: 2017-01 to 2017-07
- Creation Date: 2017-2018
- This collection contains the molecular dynamics trajectories and analysis scripts used in the paper “Structural basis for ligand modulation of the CCR2 conformational landscape”.
- Creation Date: 2017-2018
- Files relevant to the 2016 archaeological excavations of the site Kastrouli, Greece including artifact, photography, geospatial, and other data.
- Creation Date: July 20 – August 3, 2016,
- This collection contains the code, data, and output files associated with the article indicated herein.
- Creation Date: 2012,
Data from: Carbon and Oxygen Isotopic Fractionation in the Products of Low-Temperature VUV Photodissociation of Carbon Monoxide
- Carbon and oxygen isotopic fractionation during photodissociation by VUV photons. This Matlab based model only calculates the isotope effect in the self-shielding process and not by any other means (e.g., predissociation). Data files are included.
- Creation Date: 2016-2018
Data from: Is the Mediterranean the New Rio Grande? U.S. and E.U. Immigration Pressures in the Long Run
- This project uses a gravity-style model to project bilateral migration flows for the next 40 years. It shows that Europe—unlike the US—will face substantial, demographically driven migration pressures from across the Mediterranean for decades to come.
- Creation Date: 2016-01-01 to 2016-05-31
The CONNected objeECT, or CONNECT algorithm applied to National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) Modern-Era Retrospective Analysis for Research and Applications, Version 2 (MERRA V2) - Integrated Water Vapor from 1980 to 2016
- The CONNected objECT (CONNECT) algorithm is applied to global Integrated Water Vapor Transport (IVT) data from the NASA’s Modern-Era Retrospective Analysis for Research and Applications – Version 2 reanalysis product for the period 1980 to 2016.
- Creation Date: 2016
Organic and Elemental Composition of Submicron Aerosol Particles during AWARE at McMurdo Station, Antarctica
- Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopic analysis of organic functional groups and X-ray Fluorescence (XRF) of elements in submicron particles at McMurdo Station, Antarctica.
- Creation Date: 29 Nov 2015 to 19 Dec 2016
- A 95.5 day long record of earth strain collected on the seafloor 95 km offshore Oregon was collected (ocean depth was 1910 m). The instrument used was a 200-m-long optical fiber cable, stretched between two anchors in an east-west line.
- Creation Date: 2015-10-24 to 2016-01-27
- Data from a Self-Calibrating Pressure Recorder (SCPR) deployed at Axial Seamount from 2013 to 2015. This is seafloor height change (cm), converted from pressure (kPa), corrected for ocean tides and pressure gauge drift.
- Creation Date: 2015-08-25,
- This database represents an ongoing survey to document all the bee species that occur within the bounds of San Diego County. As this project is still ongoing, the database will be updated periodically with additions and/or corrections.
- Creation Date: July 2015
- A collection of earth scientists' descriptions of their cyberinfrastructure needs, developed for the NSF EarthCube program.
- Creation Date: 2015-05-01 to 2016-09-01,
Data from: Episodic Southern Ocean heat loss and its mixed layer impacts revealed by the furthest south multi-year surface flux mooring
- This dataset contains Quality Controlled daily mean air-sea heat flux estimates from the NSF Ocean Observatories Initiative Southern Ocean mooring site for the period 2015 to 2017, as used in the analysis of Ogle et al. 2018 (doi:10.1029/2017GL076909)
- Creation Date: 2015-2017