Results 1 - 18 of 18
- This is a voluminous data set containing acoustic and trawl data collected on CalCOFI (California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations) cruises.
- Creation Date: 2009 to 2015
- The objective of this survey was to collect statewide data on tobacco-related behaviors, knowledge of and attitudes towards smoking, and monitoring the effect of State-initiated programs on individual target populations.
- Creation Date: 2011-,
Data from: 'Whale Wave': shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks
- This collection contains the data, R programming files, and detailed protocols for various aspects of analysis for the publication: Keen et al. 2016. "Whale Wave": shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks.
- Creation Date: 2005 - 2015,
Data from: Carbonic Anhydrases, EPF2 and a Novel Protease Mediate CO2 Control of Stomatal Development
- RNA-Seq experiments analyzing the Arabidopsis response to low and elevated carbon dioxide growing conditions were conducted to capture early signaling events as seedlings were adapting to stress.
- Creation Date: 2012-2013
Data From: Continuous Evaluation of Ligand Protein Predictions: A Weekly Community Challenge for Drug Docking
- All structures and RMSDs used in Continuous Evaluation of Ligand Protein Predictions: A Weekly Community Challenge for Drug Docking are provided here.
- Creation Date: 2017-2018
Data from: Spatial Analysis and Heritage Conservation: Leveraging 3-D Data and GIS for Monitoring Çatalhöyük Earthen Architecture
- This collection includes the remote sensing dataset recorded at Çatalhöyük, Turkey, between 2012-2017. The deterioration of earthen architecture through time was assessed by comparing these 3-D data and with geo spatial methods.
- Creation Date: 2012-2017,
- This collection contains the molecular dynamics trajectories and analysis scripts used in the paper “Structural basis for ligand modulation of the CCR2 conformational landscape”.
- Creation Date: 2017-2018
- Dataset contains data by country for about 150 countries on GDP per capita, employment share in agriculture, value added share in agriculture, agricultural productivity gap, average hours worked, years of schooling, and human capital.
- Creation Date: 1988-2011,
- This collection contains the code, data, and output files associated with the article indicated herein.
- Creation Date: 2012,
- A collection of earth scientists' descriptions of their cyberinfrastructure needs, developed for the NSF EarthCube program.
- Creation Date: 2015-05-01 to 2016-09-01
- This collection contains video, still images, audio, and text, documenting past IDEAS performances and presentations from the ongoing series.
- Creation Date: 2013-
- This collection consists of data and materials from a subset of published eye movement studies of reading conducted in Keith Rayner’s Eyetracking Lab at UCSD from 2008-2015
- Creation Date: 2008-2015
- Audio Interviews, Transcriptions, and Photographs related to life in 5 rural communities in the state of Yucatan Mexico between the early 20th and early 21st centuries
- Creation Date: September 2017-
- This project was the result of an ongoing effort by the Laboratory for Computational Astrophysics, leading to development of the Enzo simulation software capable of a seven-level adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) cosmology simulation.
- Creation Date: 2005-2012
- This collection of documents provides teaching exercises and information for instructors of students ranging from junior high school through college.
- Creation Date: 2005-2013
- Data associated with the "Bangarang Project", Eric Keen's dissertation study on the foraging ecology of whales in the Kitimat Fjord System, British Columbia.
- Creation Date: May 2013 - September 2015
- Selected volumes of the General Catalog or Course Catalog containing course descriptions, degree requirements and descriptions for colleges, departments, and schools offered by the University of California, San Diego.
- Creation Date: 1961 to 2011
- Images, films, audio, and documentation of Southern California and Border Region art, architecture, and urban development.
- Creation Date: 1961-2015