Results 1 - 15 of 15
Aerosol and Cloud Observations in La Jolla, CA, in May-June 2011 during SOLEDAD (Stratocumulus Observations of Los-Angeles Emissions Derived Aerosol-Droplets)
- Measurements of polluted marine aerosol and cloud droplet chemical and physical properties at Mt. Soledad and Scripps Pier in La Jolla, California.
- Creation Date: 01 May 2012 to 18 June 2012
- Non-refractory aerosol particle and refractory black carbon mass concentrations, size distributions, and coatings along with single particle compositions and organic aerosol functional groups in Fresno and Fontana.
- Creation Date: 19 Dec 2014 to 13 Jan 2015 (Fresno); 04 to 28 July 2015 (Fontana)
Ambient and Sea Sweep Generated Aerosol Measurements in the North Atlantic in May-June 2014 during WACS2 (Western Atlantic Climate Study 2)
- Measurements of ambient and seawater generated marine aerosol particle chemical and physical properties in the North Atlantic in May-June 2014.
- Creation Date: 20 May 2014 to 05 June 2014
Carbonaceous Aerosol Particle Measurements from Southeast Atmosphere Study (SOAS) 2013 in Look Rock, Tennessee, USA
- HR-Tof-AMS submicon mass spectra for ensemable mass and single paritcles (by LS), Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopic analysis of organic functional groups of submicron particles,and size distributions at Look Rock during SOAS 2013.
- Creation Date: 1 June 2013 to 18 July 2013
- Full-surround 3-D images make up this collection of original and rendered composite images called CAVEcams which are very high-resolution images for both left and right eye, normally viewed in virtual reality systems, either CAVEs or HMDs.
- Creation Date: 2009 - present,
- A collection of high resolution 2D, 3D and 4D data from light and electron microscopy of tissues from the nervous system and other systems.
- Creation Date: 1986 to 2012,
Data from: 'Whale Wave': shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks
- This collection contains the data, R programming files, and detailed protocols for various aspects of analysis for the publication: Keen et al. 2016. "Whale Wave": shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks.
- Creation Date: 2005 - 2015,
- This collection contains video, still images, audio, and text, documenting past IDEAS performances and presentations from the ongoing series.
- Creation Date: 2013 to 2017
- Files relevant to the 2016 archaeological excavations of the site Kastrouli, Greece including artifact, photography, geospatial, and other data.
- Creation Date: July 20 – August 3, 2016,
Marine background and plume aerosol measurements off the coast of California in July-August 2011 during E-PEACE (Eastern Pacific Emitted Aerosol Cloud Experiment)
- Measurements of background, generated smoke and cargo ship plume aerosol particles and their chemical and physical properties. Measurements include shipboard measurements near the ocean surface.
- Creation Date: 12 July 2011 to 18 August 2011
- Audio Interviews, Transcriptions, and Photographs related to life in 5 rural communities in the state of Yucatan Mexico between the early 20th and early 21st centuries
- Creation Date: September 2017-
- This project was the result of an ongoing effort by the Laboratory for Computational Astrophysics, leading to development of the Enzo simulation software capable of a seven-level adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) cosmology simulation.
- Creation Date: 2005-2012
Stack Gas and Plume Aerosol Measurements from Renewable Diesel and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel in At-Sea Operation of Research Vessel Robert Gordon Sproul
- Gas and particle emissions from the R/V Sproul were measured in September 2014 and 2015 using two sets of real-time instruments, with gas analyzers sampling directly from the stack and particle instruments intercepting the “fresh” plume, directly after emission into the atmosphere.
- Creation Date: 2014-09-29 to 2015-12-05
- Photographs and design drawings of the site-specific public sculptures in the UC San Diego Stuart Collection.
- Creation Date: 1981 - 2015
- Images, films, audio, and documentation of Southern California and Border Region art, architecture, and urban development.
- Creation Date: 1961-2015