Results 1 - 5 of 5
Data from: 'Whale Wave': shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks
- This collection contains the data, R programming files, and detailed protocols for various aspects of analysis for the publication: Keen et al. 2016. "Whale Wave": shifting strategies structure the complex use of critical fjord habitat by humpbacks.
- Creation Date: 2005 - 2015,
- This collection contains video, still images, audio, and text, documenting past IDEAS performances and presentations from the ongoing series.
- Creation Date: 2013-
- Audio Interviews, Transcriptions, and Photographs related to life in 5 rural communities in the state of Yucatan Mexico between the early 20th and early 21st centuries
- Creation Date: September 2017-
- This project was the result of an ongoing effort by the Laboratory for Computational Astrophysics, leading to development of the Enzo simulation software capable of a seven-level adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) cosmology simulation.
- Creation Date: 2005-2012
- Images, films, audio, and documentation of Southern California and Border Region art, architecture, and urban development.
- Creation Date: 1961-2015