Results 1 - 5 of 5
- This collection contains robust, high-quality scientific information related to Mexico-specific ocean fisheries and their relationship to marine reserves, coastal and marine ecosystems, and climate change. It also contains datasets with information on fishing activities collected with the participation of local fishermen.
- Creation Date: 1950-01-01 to 2014-08-01,
- Collection of Music-related materials from UC San Diego students and faculty, as well as prominent figures of the contemporary music scene in Southern California.
- Creation Date: 1950 -
- This collection contains measurements of atmospheric CO2 concentration and isotopic abundances at an array of stations, from the Arctic to Antarctica.
- Creation Date: 1957 - present
- Selected volumes of the General Catalog or Course Catalog containing course descriptions, degree requirements and descriptions for colleges, departments, and schools offered by the University of California, San Diego.
- Creation Date: 1961 to 2011
- Images, films, audio, and documentation of Southern California and Border Region art, architecture, and urban development.
- Creation Date: 1961-2015