Results 1 - 4 of 4
- Images of Baja California digitized from original photographs held by UC San Diego Library. Includes landscapes, missions, the built environment, and ranch life.
- Creation Date: 1938-1997
- A selection of Kelco's scanned black and white, color, and infrared aerial photographs and slides. The images document kelp beds and coastline primarily from Central and Southern California, and the Channel Islands.
- Creation Date: circa 1931-1992
- A selection of documents, photos, and audio-visual materials of the nuclear physicist and inventor Leo Szilard.
- Creation Date: 1898-1998
- Images from the University of California Division of War Research, Sam Hinton’s caricatures and sketches of SIO faculty, and original drawings of ocean plants and animals.
- Creation Date: 1937-2006