Results 1 - 7 of 7
- This collection contains robust, high-quality scientific information related to Mexico-specific ocean fisheries and their relationship to marine reserves, coastal and marine ecosystems, and climate change. It also contains datasets with information on fishing activities collected with the participation of local fishermen.
- Creation Date: 1950-01-01 to 2014-08-01,
- This collection contains measurements of atmospheric CO2 concentration and isotopic abundances at an array of stations, from the Arctic to Antarctica.
- Creation Date: 1957 - present
- Selected volumes of the General Catalog or Course Catalog containing course descriptions, degree requirements and descriptions for colleges, departments, and schools offered by the University of California, San Diego.
- Creation Date: 1961 to 2011
- Images, films, audio, and documentation of Southern California and Border Region art, architecture, and urban development.
- Creation Date: 1961-2015
- Photographs and design drawings of the site-specific public sculptures in the UC San Diego Stuart Collection.
- Creation Date: 1981 - 2015
- A collection of high resolution 2D, 3D and 4D data from light and electron microscopy of tissues from the nervous system and other systems.
- Creation Date: 1986 to 2012,
- Dataset contains data by country for about 150 countries on GDP per capita, employment share in agriculture, value added share in agriculture, agricultural productivity gap, average hours worked, years of schooling, and human capital.
- Creation Date: 1988-2011,