Results 1 - 5 of 5
- Photographs taken and collected by the University of California, Berkeley zoologist Charles Atwood Kofoid and his wife, Carrie Winter Kofoid. Subjects include the Kofoids; their families, friends and colleagues; travel; the 1904-1905 Albatross Expedition; and many freshwater and marine biological research stations.
- Creation Date: circa 1860-1936
- Photographs from the Eugene Cecil LaFond Papers, documenting early Scripps Institution of Oceanography personnel, equipment and the campus in the 1930s.
- Creation Date: 1934-1940
- Photographs from the collection of Milo Woodbridge Williams, a professional photographer who attended the Scripps Institution of Oceanography as a graduate student between 1947 and 1948.
- Creation Date: between 1936 and 1980
- A selection of photographs and slides from the Roger Revelle Papers, including portraits and images documenting scientific expeditions and Scripps Institution of Oceanography colleagues.
- Creation Date: 1936-1976
- This collection contains 90 oceanographic voyages and scientific expedition reports from various countries and institution from around the world dating from the 19th and 20th centuries. They were collected by the former Scripps Institution of Oceanography Library.
- Access: Restricted to UC San Diego use only
- Creation Date: 1881-1971